“Easy quick pub food”

Rattle n Hum
Ranked #40 of 132 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Great place to have a quick easy meal. Staff were helpful and the portions were massive.....sometimes too big but that's what you expect in a pub. The place was always busy even the weeks following the end of school holidays. Great selection on tap as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,366)

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Really great pizzas, actually all the food was great. Very quick and friendly service. The buzzer sounded and I thought maybe just the garlic bread was ready but hubby came back with all the meals with the help of the manager.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We were here a year ago and the food was awesome. We decided to get take out as we have s little one now and the food still lives up to expectations!!! Ribs were so good, pizza sooo good. Well done Rattle n Hum.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Customer service ????!!!! do not exist !
"Chef" extremely arrogant and grumpy , asked a question I'm still waiting for an answer ( question was " I'm happy to pay full price Can I please have a spaghetti carbonara with no cream plus mushroom for my daughter ) as I said was happy to pay full price and big serve no kids one .Place was empty lots of waiting staff just walking around looking at the sun instead the customers . Food ...I'll pass any comment .

2  Thank Sabrina R
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Staff were friendly. A good range of pub meals with nice wood fire pizzas. Prices are cheap in comparison to others in Port Douglas. We were very happy with our meal and will be back.