All reviews bed was very comfortable one night clean rooms the managers leagues club an overnight stay motel
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for the night and enjoyed a comfortable stay. The owners/managers were wonderful, very friendly and helpful. My room was towards the back of the motel which helped with road noise, but you could still hear it.

My room was well equipped and I thought tastefully decorated but a bit dated. The bed was very comfortable and it had good quality pillows which are essential for me.

The only real problem for me was the paper thin walls, where without too many problems I could hear the next rooms conversations and everything else. There was an adjoining door into this room so that may have something to do with the sound problem.

The free Wifi was very good and the speed was better than a lot of places I have stayed. They have different offers for dinner and breakfast which are pretty good and cater for most requirements.

Overall I would stay in this motel again, it was a great price, nice people and with the exception of a couple of minor issues a great spot.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I stayed in a deluxe king room for two nights. The bed was really comfortable and the room immaculately clean. The other reviews mentioned poor water pressure but I had no such issues. Clean bathroom and soft towels. It is located on one of the busiest corners in Rockhampton so of course there was some road noise. That didn't bother me though and it is convenient and close to everything. The managers were helpful and the housekeeping lady lovely. I only paid $188 for two nights (myself and child) and thought it a bargain compared other places I've stayed that weren't as nice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We had fantastic service by the new owners. They went above and beyond to accommodate my daughter and I at such short notice. We had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay and will be going back there on our next trip through. I would highly recommend

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight here with my elderly parents on our way through from Brisbane travelling north. Comfortable, clean, helpful staff when my mother was I'll. Decor a little dated but comfortable beds, good water pressure in shower, good location for travellers with easy access to eat I g etc.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2015

We recently spent a week here during a busy time in town. This is a very comfortable basic motel in an extremely convenient location right beside the main highway and close to the centre of town. Staff and service were very accommodating and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable, with plenty of room to move around, also quiet despite the close proximity to the main road. We did not access the restaurant, and I don't think it was actually operating during our stay. Our room was upstairs, accessed by a flight of steps, and parking was random, but we always found one. Only brickbat would be the iron which was a little cheap one that didn't have steam, and we had a lot of functions to attend. Room was serviced every day. Would stay here again, no issues there.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business