All reviews leagues club across the road stayed here great place to stay great stopover large shower food outlets close to town new owners short stay comfortable beds would stay here again mini bar undercover parking one night steak robe
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I loved this place. It reminded me of motels in the movies. Generous size room (although we did have a corner plot), with parking immediately outside. Very friendly staff and the minibar in the room was really good value. There were even sealed packets of ice in the freezer, which I thought was a really nice touch. Good value hotel, would stay here again if passing through Rockhampton.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Graeme N, Manager at Rockhampton Palms Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you Joolliebel,We like it when guests are comfortable,and enjoy their stay,.Safe travels and look forward to your next visit.

Rockhampton Palms

Reviewed 30 July 2018

If you are looking for great value for your dollar I think you will be very pleased with this Rockie motel.
I have just had my second stay here, this year, & it still ticks all the boxes for me....clean, friendly, good location, big fresh breaky & great prices.
I am now looking forward to my next stay in August.

Room Tip: Moderate tariff, close to the sports club...great meals
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I have been traveling for 40 years in regional Queensland, what a beautiful surprise to find a property that ticks all the boxes for a frequent traveler. Perfect greeting by Graeme, great instructions, clean courtyard, well maintained room. The air conditioner worked really well during the cold evening, the hot water was hot, the breakfast was cooked with love. Some properties can't get the basics right, this property has done really well - the owners are passionate about hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Palms motor inn was great. Good pool and accommodating to the fact we also had a trailer as well as our car. It was close enough to town to be able to walk off the monstrous steak we ate and have a beer or two. Large spacious family room, cosy beds and good shower.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Graeme N, Manager at Rockhampton Palms Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Roma, thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure having you guys and we hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

perfect location opposite a club with full facilities and a great dinning room.....great rooms...generous hosts...have stayed four times this year and will continue to do so in the future.....highly recommended

Room Tip: room 12 is the best
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple