I would like to say a massive thank you. To the friendly staff at the Seacrest apartments. Not only was it a fabulous spot right across from the beach. It was also close to SeaWorld, tram station. Putt putt golf and cavil avenue. It ticked all the right boxes. In what you would expect on your family holiday. From thier two good size swimming pools n tennis court. My kids really loved That they had a games room. The appartments are big and spacious. Free wi fi n Foxtel. The friendly staff organised the most amazing whale watching cruise. And gave us a great price. Was a lot cheaper then online. I would highly recommend staying at this wonderful place. Our friends are coming over from the USA next year and we will be coming back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love your stay with us... BRILLIANT OCEAN VIEWS... with one of Surfers Paradise's most Beautiful BEACHES which is a patrolled by lifeguards just metres from our front door. TRANSPORT at the door to THEME PARKS; we can book theme parks for you and offer free advice on ATTRACTIONS nearby. All our apartments over 100 m2 and are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - much larger than a hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Seacrest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Seacrest Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise