“Friendly staff, great location, spacious n clean comfortable apartments, so much for the kids to do.”

Seacrest Apartments
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I would like to say a massive thank you. To the friendly staff at the Seacrest apartments. Not only was it a fabulous spot right across from the beach. It was also close to SeaWorld, tram station. Putt putt golf and cavil avenue. It ticked all the right boxes. In what you would expect on your family holiday. From thier two good size swimming pools n tennis court. My kids really loved That they had a games room. The appartments are big and spacious. Free wi fi n Foxtel. The friendly staff organised the most amazing whale watching cruise. And gave us a great price. Was a lot cheaper then online. I would highly recommend staying at this wonderful place. Our friends are coming over from the USA next year and we will be coming back again.

Room Tip: Since this hotel is facing the beach and across from the beach. Every room has a ocean view. We were...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Excellent location, beach across the road, public transport a very short walk away. Lovely comfy beds, great views and really well equipped units. TVs in both bedrooms as well as lounge. David was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. Indoor pool was great. Good parking facilities. Great value for money, will stay again. Thanks to all.

Room Tip: We were in 15B.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is the second time staying here.. Absolutely love it. Will definitely be staying here on our next visit to the Gold Coast.
So close to surfers paradise night markets.
We had our car but if you don't the tram is a short walk away. The appartment had everything we needed. The view from our room was amazing. We got to see the sunrise every morning, just beautiful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kylie L
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I stayed at Seacrest for 2 weeks. On arrival I complained that there were red sticky pool of something inside the fridge and a lesser amount on the kitchen bench,, few hairs in bathroom , thick grease on handle of oven door which was covered in dust, same thing on windowsill and bottom of blind and bugs were stuck to it, similar on lamp in lounge

I was told that the managager had checked this herself. Did not come and have another look though.
After the first week, I was expecting my linen to be changed and the appartment to have a quick vacuum and bathrooms cleaned. To my amazement only the linen was changed even though they advertise that there will be a service on the 8th day.

I enquired again, and this just fell on "deaf ears". I didn't want to start arguing and spoil my holiday, so just put up with it.
When we got home I wrote to the manager about my concerns but again got absolutely no response, which in itself is extremely rude.

I did not expect the Ritz for the price, but I believe I paid for my appartment to at least be CLEAN and for the manager to follow-up on guests concerns!!

Is this the new standard that holiday makers should expect from now on?

Has anyone else experienced similar?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank lynette h
Reviewed 14 September 2017

just don't let kids jump in the lift! we were trapped for 72minutes on a sunday afternoon! Then was told by reception the next morning that it happens very often. good water views, clean place, nice and quite at night on the 9th floor

Stayed: October 2016