Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Pool
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$103
US$91
  • Beachfront
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$154
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$91
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$300
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$315
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$181
  • Beachfront
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$171
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the roadthe gold coastgreat locationoutdoor poolgames roommain beachwashing machine and dryerbeautiful ocean viewthe managersenjoyed our staygreat apartmentsmain bathroomfloor apartmentfamily holidayminute walksea worldgreat holiday
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Excellent location, beach across the road, public transport a very short walk away. Lovely comfy beds, great views and really well equipped units. TVs in both bedrooms as well as lounge. David was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. Indoor pool was great. Good parking facilities. Great value for money, will stay again. Thanks to all.

Room Tip: We were in 15B.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is the second time staying here.. Absolutely love it. Will definitely be staying here on our next visit to the Gold Coast.
So close to surfers paradise night markets.
We had our car but if you don't the tram is a short walk away. The appartment had everything we needed. The view from our room was amazing. We got to see the sunrise every morning, just beautiful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kylie L
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I stayed at Seacrest for 2 weeks. On arrival I complained that there were red sticky pool of something inside the fridge and a lesser amount on the kitchen bench,, few hairs in bathroom , thick grease on handle of oven door which was covered in dust, same thing on windowsill and bottom of blind and bugs were stuck to it, similar on lamp in lounge

I was told that the managager had checked this herself. Did not come and have another look though.
After the first week, I was expecting my linen to be changed and the appartment to have a quick vacuum and bathrooms cleaned. To my amazement only the linen was changed even though they advertise that there will be a service on the 8th day.

I enquired again, and this just fell on "deaf ears". I didn't want to start arguing and spoil my holiday, so just put up with it.
When we got home I wrote to the manager about my concerns but again got absolutely no response, which in itself is extremely rude.

I did not expect the Ritz for the price, but I believe I paid for my appartment to at least be CLEAN and for the manager to follow-up on guests concerns!!

Is this the new standard that holiday makers should expect from now on?

Has anyone else experienced similar?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank lynette h
Reviewed 14 September 2017

just don't let kids jump in the lift! we were trapped for 72minutes on a sunday afternoon! Then was told by reception the next morning that it happens very often. good water views, clean place, nice and quite at night on the 9th floor

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The views were so beautiful! Loved it. And whoever cleans these apartments does such a great job!!! But our apartment was nothing like the pictures on the net. Very old ... but I could see they are updating them. I understand this, but when I questioned the manger , he was totally dismissive and treated me like I was a bother to him. I try my hardest to show kindness to other people and when someone treats me as if I'm a nuisance, that bothers me. I usually don't write negative feedback, but I keep getting emails to leave feedback. It's a beautiful location and amazing views. Just have a heads up that you may get a really outdated apartment. But other than that, it's a great place

Room Tip: Ask for a room that they show on the net
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family