We’d initially booked in for 2 weeks. The room we were given was nothing like on the website. The air conditioning unit continually leaked water, the carpets and curtains threadbare, patio door and windows could not be locked, everything was grubby and well past it’s replacement date. We stuck it out for 3 days and couldn’t wait to leave. The man on reception was very rude and told us if we didn’t like it to leave, which we did. Booked the Maldives nearby which was fantastic. This is probably the worse place we have ever stayed in. Don’t be fooled by the photos on website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love your stay with us... BRILLIANT OCEAN VIEWS... with one of Surfers Paradise's most Beautiful BEACHES which is a patrolled by lifeguards just metres from our front door. TRANSPORT at the door to THEME PARKS; we can book theme parks for you and offer free advice on ATTRACTIONS nearby. All our apartments over 100 m2 and are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - much larger than a hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Seacrest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Seacrest Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise