“Without a doubt, Amin’s Kitchen serves authentic, high quality Indian food.”
Review of Amin's Kitchen

Amin's Kitchen
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Description: Pure indian taste
Description: Pure indian taste
Reviewed 7 July 2017

It was a chilly Monday evening when my family and I found ourselves pining for a piping hot, piquant meal. After all, isn’t wintertime the most fitting period to consume wholesome food? After browsing the internet, in search of an eatery, we came across an Indian restaurant called Amin’s Kitchen and decided to pop in and have a taste of their unique food. As you may see below, Amin’s Kitchen has many positive reviews from many satisfied customers and after paying a visit there, I, as a content customer, am truly pleased to add my review to that collection.

This establishment is situated on Surfers Paradise Boulevard, on the Gold Coast highway, alongside the many other bustling restaurants. I have to admit, the décor of this place is not overly splendid and striking, however I personally believe that you should not judge a book by its cover. The menu, itself was extensive as there was a variety of Indian dishes, thus catering to people who are vegetarian or prefer certain types of meats. Upon perceiving the fact that we could not resist to only order four dishes from such an inviting menu, the extremely caring, courteous waitress described some dishes for us. We ordered the Patiala Chicken, Goat Biryani, Malai Kofta, and Butter Chicken as well as multiple Cheese and Garlic Naan breads. All the appetizing, aromatic dishes were served in decent portion sizes and arrived on time. The curries were exceptionally fresh, delectable and perfectly spiced. The Naans were crispy and scrumptious, while the presentation of the Biryani was inviting and the goat was succulent and cooked to perfection. Personally, my favourite was the Butter Chicken; the sweetness and spiciness harmoniously created fireworks of flavour in my mouth. Without a doubt, Amin’s Kitchen serves authentic, high quality Indian food.

My family and I are immensely delighted to have discovered an excellent Indian restaurant amidst the myriad of various eateries in Surfers Paradise, an excellent place which we will, indubitably, visit frequently. Of all the Indian restaurants I have been to so far, Amin’s Kitchen would have to be on the top of my list. I would definitely recommend Amin’s Kitchen to anyone who wishes to savour the exotic flavours of India and who endeavours a palatable meal at a reasonable price. So, next time you find yourself craving a curry, pop into Amin’s Kitchen for some remarkable Indian food.

3  Thank Chef_Laika21

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Tried different Indian restaurant in the surface paradice but Amin's kitchen was The best.
Loved the Bryani , butter chicken and the naan are amazing.
The staff very friendly.
I strongly recommend it

1  Thank fatenlolo
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant as we wandered around the Esplanade looking for a restaurant. Don't go by its size as the food is delicious and freshly cooked. Serving size is good and the staff is friendly. It's not your regular spicy Indian affair as they make each dish to your desired spice level.

1  Thank Shiks88
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Indian food and excellent value. We come here regularly and it is always great. Staff friendly and service good.

1  Thank LadyMim
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

6 of us ordered starters,curries,Naans and desserts.very yummy,good heat and quick service.staff were attentive and friendly

1  Thank Sunkum007