“The best Japanese noodle soup I've had”

Hakataya Noodle Nagahama
Reviewed 29 December 2015

A very basic menu with just five soup choices - all with pork and noodles. They keep it simple and just focus on greaf flavours. This is the third time we've been here and each time it has been excellent. Service is friendly and very efficient.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

They just opened their new branch at Pacific Fair, and still ... fresh noodle and spicy soup would be one of the best on the Coast

Reviewed 3 December 2015

The stock and pork topping is really authentic but not the best I have eaten. I really love the way the spicy pork tastes My favourite.
I heard about the free extra noodles but we go charged $3 each person which then made the meal expensive hence 3 stars
Not only do they sell ramen, but gyoza, rice, and a few other little dishes.
Free Water and utensils are help yourself.
Go early as you could find you may have to wait for a seat as it is very small inside.
Also, if it's your birthday you eat FREE

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Order before you sit down. The spicy seafood is the best from the lost. The free extra noodle is best ordered half way through to make sure you get to enjoy them hot. Really great place for dinner or lunch for great food at affordable price.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

This is the second times I come here for the pork spicy noodle soup with my husband! We can get free extra noodle if we not enough noodle! The pork is really delicious!