“Great Ramen at reasonable prices”

Hakataya Noodle Nagahama
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My friend & I dined here twice during a 4-night holiday in the Gold Coast. We both took the value meal deal; AUD16.50 per person for a bowl of pork ramen with extra noodles, spicy pickles and a soft drink. The soup was delicious as was the noodles and strips of boiled pork.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I am very ramen obsessed and I am so happy I was recommended to check this place out! It’s always so tasty and fresh. The price is also SO reasonable compared to some places and you get free extra noodles !

I go to this location or the pacific fair one atleasr once a week!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

If u hungry while shopping at this big mall , you can have good quick Asia style fast food. It’s not the 5 star restaurant but for the hunger between ok.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Eaten at hakataya at few dfferent locations, They have all been good. Love ramen so it's always satisfying

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We love ramen so we loved this place. Have been here many times and also in different location. Never dissapointed