“So satisfying”

Govindas Surfers Paradise
Cuisines: Cafe, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Description: Govinda's Surfers Paradise Pure Vegan Wholefood Buffet. All you can eat* *Choose from; Garden Veggie Casserole, Dahl, Brown and Basmati Rices, Kofta Veggie Balls, Potato Bake, Breads, Halava and Salad Bar.
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I made sure that I had to come here and when I did it was just a dream come true. Everything was vegan and good for my soul. My friend and I were starving after we got off our plane and had to come here to devour plates after plates of food. And ALL the food was amazing. Nourishing and comforting. What more did I need. I especially liked your pasta and pakora balls. Gutted I didn't have time to try your desserts because they looked amazing!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first vegan all you can eat and we were so impressed! We got an all-you-can-eat plate each, and everything we tried was absolutely delicious! We also got an almond coffee and a soy milk coffee which were good (and we're hard-to-please when it comes to coffee). Everything is also so cheap!! An all-you-can eat plate was only $15! We also learned that the menu varies every day, which is so cool! We'll definitely be back before we leave the Gold Coast, wishing there was a Govindas back in Canberra!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting Govindas since before they moved from Paradise centre. I have enjoyed every visit. I used to get the all you can eat option and pig out but now find the single large plate option enough. They have a great selection of hot and cold dishes but I particularly like the dahl and salad options.
This is a great place for a vegetarian lunch. I also believe it may be all vegan too, though not 100% sure on that.

One image is of my plate loaded and a mate who went a little overboard. I think he skipped dinner after that one.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I love how fresh, healthy, hearty food is at Govindas. Im a vegetarian and find it hard to eat yummy in Surfers Paradise. So thank God for Govindas. Ive been a few times now and always feel great after. Nice salads, variety, clean and great staff. Its just a really lay back easy place to go for lunch or dinner. I just dont understand why (and its probably just me) being a vegan restaurant it has to have that "yogi" vibe ( u know what I mean? The ooommm music and all). Anyway, Im sure Ill be back regularly.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

My partner and I are not vegetarian but still enjoyed the buffet. The food was fresh and a good variety, glad they had the fried vegetables as they were delicious and made the meal great for me. Not sure if we would visit again but it was a nice meal all the same.