Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$175
US$99
  • Beachfront
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$320
US$206
Agoda.com
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$121
  • Beachfront
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$171
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$113
  • Restaurant
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$119
  • Pool
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$97
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$95
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$90
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$460
US$94
1,753 results
All reviewsgold towerrevolving restaurantfour windsrelish restaurantmain towerspa bathflorida gardensroom servicecorner roomtram stopbuffet breakfastking roomlarge bathroomtop flooran upgradeocean viewbit dated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Stayed here for business. Great conference facilities and the revolving restaurant was better than expected with good food and service. Very spacious rooms and comfortable beds a positive when on business. There was nothing really we could fault them for from the moment we arrived. Will definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Upgrade if possible
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I stay here whenever I go to the Gold Coast and the quality of the room and the customer service is always perfect. I checked in this afternoon and the gentleman at Reception (Jaz) gave exceptional customer service and went above and beyond to ensure a great stay. The bellhop was also friendly and welcoming. The rooms are great - bathroom is luxurious, bed is really comfortable and the view of the ocean is unobstructed and beautiful. Location is also great, close to the beach and there's a Sushi Train a few minutes walk away :D I definitely recommend this hotel - imho it has the best rooms, service and value for money on the Gold Coast

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I stayed here while on a 5 day conference. The room was very well maintained and spacious. I was in a standard room. The bathroom was equally spacious. I had views of the ocean and the hinterland even though the hotel is 1 block away from the beach. It was a 10 minute walk to the Gold Coast Convention Centre and a 20 minute walk to the main drag at Surfers Paradise. I found it very convinient and it was quiet and peaceful. The gym was adequate and the pool area good. The hotel is a little dated but none the less presents well. The staff are very helpful and while there were 2 small maintenance issues, they were apologetic and resolved them immediately. I did not eat here, as meals were all organised by the conference I attended. It is a perfect stop especially if you are on business. Perhaps not quite the romantic get away type of place to stay. By the way a taxi from Gold Coast Airport costs about $52.00 and the bus $6.90. There is a bus stop right next to the hotel. Takes about 30 - 35 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank JNaresh
Reviewed 14 August 2011

This is the second time me and my fiancé have stayed here and both times we have been impressed. Because we had stayed here prior our room was upgraded and we were given free drinks, which was a lovely touch.

All the staff are friendly and willing to help with anything possible. We chose this hotel because of the location. Situated half way between Surfers and Broadbeach, it is in a quiet area. And a 15-20 minute walk to both did not faze us.

The rooms were spacious and very clean. The bed was super comfortable. The ocean view is lovely and romantic (my fiancé proposed on the balcony there 2 years ago). The buffet breakfast was delicious. Only problem was there was too much choice so I ate it all.

A great stay at a wonderful and friendly hotel. I would come back again. Especially since on checkout we got to see Billy Slater as Melbourne Storm were staying there. A great ending to a great weekend.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aus_Bijou
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We were impressed with size of our room, big, clean, modern decoration, comfy bed, floor to ceiling marble tiles, BIG spa and unobstructed view of the ocean from private balcony.
Fantastic buffet breakfast especially on Sunday. We couldn't fault any from the moment we checked in. Complimentary undercover parking, close to all amenities and great food.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple