Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$91
  • Beachfront
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$74
  • Restaurant
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$367
US$273
Travelocity
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$77
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$157
  • Beachfront
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$148
Priceline
  • Pool
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$310
1,796 results
All reviewsgold towerrevolving restaurantfour windsrelish restaurantmain towerspa bathroom servicetram stopbuffet breakfastcorner roomking roomlarge bathroomtop flooran upgradeocean viewbit datedmin walk
Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

Lovely comfortable stay - we will be back.
Beautiful beds - executive rooms have lovely baths!
Free parking makes the stay very good value for money too.
--------------------------------------------------------

• Stayed: February 2013
DavidMBrown, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Dear Sharonp 1953,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and I am very pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 1 February 2013

We booked an ocean view room through Priority Privilege using a 2 nights for the price of 1 voucher. When making my booking, and selecting the 2 for 1 voucher tab, the prices displayed for the room selection were already discounted 50%. This was not made clear and leads you to thinking it is the full nightly rate. Thus when it came time to check out, the total was actually double what I had anticipated having to pay. I feel the wording when making the booking is ambiguous and I am very sure I am not the only one to make this mistake ( as pointed out by the receptionist ).

Despite that, the room was very spacious, clean with full bar service, free parking and a beautiful ocean view. So despite paying more than I expected, I was still very happy with the hotel and its facilities.

1  Thank Textbooks
DavidMBrown, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Dear Shereen G,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently, and for being a loyal member of our Priority Privilege Club. Please do not ever hesitate to contact the hotel directly should you require clarification on special member offers, as I am aware you receive a number of vouchers with your membership pack.
I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again, next time you are visiting Australia.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

it's a bit far from the vibrant part of surfer's paradise, around 15 min walk. the room was just amazing! very clean and comfortable and the view to the ocean is stunning! over all the services and staff were also great. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear ChristianeNSW,
Many thanks for choosing to stay with us last November and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit.
I do hope we have the opportunity to be of service to you once again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Stayed 8 nights at this hotel last week, with a friend and my 9 year old daughter. The staff were so welcoming and helpful during our stay and we couldn't of asked for anything more. We had a ocean view twin room with fabulous views and my daughter practically lived in the pool every arvo after we got bk from our aadventures. The pool was a great size 1.1m which was wonderful to use for kids or adults wanting to cool down. Concierege staff were amazing as you never felt like you couldn't ask them anything and i asked a lot lol. Short taxi ride to surfers township which cost approx $9-$11 and bus stops on either side just a hop step and a jump. Ordered room service and the food was delicious and didn't cost the earth. Overall my daughter loved the hotel so i couldn't ask for much more :)

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms def have a beautiful view levels 10 up :)
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
DavidMBrown, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Dear Nicki A,
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise for your accommodation needs during your recent visit to the Gold Coast.
I am thrilled to hear you and (especially) your daughter enjoyed our services and facilities and that we met your expectations.
Thank you for sharing your comments accordingly and I hope we can be of service to you once again when you visit from New Zealand.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

My visit to this hotel was done on rewards points so it made it an amazing value! Although it was a rewards stay, the hotel gave me an amazing room; oceanview, high floor, King! The room was huge, bathroom had a soaking tub and separate shower, views from all sides were incredible! This Crowne although a bit tired, was squeaky clean- there is free parking, and the front desk service was exceptional. The only drawback to this hotel is it is a bit far the any action. We walked one way to dinner at the Broadbeach area, took the monorail to the casino, and then decided to take a cab home as we had done enough for the day. It is also about a 3 block walk to a non-patrolled section of beach and another few hundred meters to patrolled beach. All in all a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for high up, oceanview.

Dear Sailgirl62,
Many thanks for choosing to redeem your Priority Club Rewards points with us recently and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope you still have some points 'to burn' from your membership and that we may see you again soon!