We stayed here for a week in November for a family get away. Rooms were nice and we were up high so had a really nice view. I loved the nice big shower. Staff were excellent, everyone was extremely friendly and absolutely no complaints about staff service. We loved the little egg lady at breakfast, she makes great omelettes and would chat to us and our kids when we saw her. Our room service lady was also very nice and we would chat to her and she always checked in with us to see if we needed anything extra or if we would like her to come at a certain time. Staff really were exceptional. My only two complaints were that the pool was just too cold. We spoke to a couple of other guests who said the same thing. It was way too cold to take our kids in. We eventually found the other pool in the gold tower which was also too cold, so unfortunately we couldn’t use the pool. My other complaint would be the room service food we got I believe it was Saturday night, was not as good as the first night we got it which was a Wednesday night. However the hotel was packed over the weekend so the chef probably had a lot of orders to meet. The cheese cake was great though! Over all we were happy with our stay, just wish we could have used the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast