1,827 results
All reviewsgold towerrevolving restaurantfour windsrelish restaurantmain towerspa bathroom servicetram stopbuffet breakfastcorner roomking roomlarge bathroomtop flooran upgradeocean viewbit datedpacific fair
Reviewed 26 November 2010

The rooms are large and with balaconies having a great view be it of interior waterscapes or seascapes. Bathroom was large. Its true the rooms do not have a high luxury feel and some may say slightly dated but in fact they are well equipped with TV, bar, storage, desk etc. Food was fine and there is a smallish ppol and seating area. The hotel is some 4 blocks from the sea and one block from inland river. Convenient to airport (20 mins) Staff were all very helpful to me. Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2010

my partner and i got a great deal on lastminute for 1 night. For what we payed the room was pretty good, we had a king dlx spa room. Room was a great size and bed huge, views great. We were a bit dissapointed about what was on offer though, especially regarding room service, really limited options and pretty well no options at all after 11pm. We tryed to order dessert and coffee and couldnt, for a the star rating i thougt this was pretty bad. Also no robes in the room and buffet breakfast altough there was a fantastic selection all of the food was stone cold. Im not fussy at all but i dont think id stay here again epecially if paying full price as dont feel that it is worth it. The fantastic staff and comfy bed were the highlights.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I travelled with my family, extended family and friends to the Gold Coast this October as we were attending my Sisters 21st.
First off the Hotel was great as it's easy to find and has a free, large, underground parking. The receptionists and concierge were friendly and met all our requests. All the other guests at the hotel were friendly and happy too!
Our room was very spacious, with two double beds (for me and my Mum). We had a connecting room with my sister and her boyfriend. Both rooms were large with big flat screen TVs, table and 2 chairs, all working appliances. Something I noticed was they had a good range of teas- all different herbal mixes like some lovely cinnamon and peppermint ones. There were also cookies which got replenished daily!
The bathrooms were great with large mirrors and HUGE baths. We had a triangle/corner bath and the other room had a spa/jet bath.
The next good thing is the view- you can see right over surfers and to the beach. There is a small balcony with table and 2 chairs, lovely to sit out and watch people go by.
My sisters boyfriend needed a razor and so he called reception and they happily brought it up quickly, within the 5 minutes.
The hotel was happy to accommodate our other family/friends close to us. Our grandparents were just down the hall way.
It was too cold for the pool but it looked fantastic.

Overall this was a great experience and I wish we stayed longer so I had some time to check out the revolving restaurant and use the pool!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2010

Nice hotel, great rooms - enormous.

Lovely view onto the beach.

Nice location away from the madness that is Surfers, we had to move hotels but kept coming back to this area as it was quieter and better beaches.

We enjoyed staying here

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Stayed here on the 8/10 for two nights. We were on the 12th floor with a room facing the ocean. It had a balcony and corner spa. I got this deal on lastminute.com.au and was happy with what we had. The weather was horrible when were at the Gold coast so didnt enjoy the views very much as it was miserable and windy. You can also order pillows which is great as I like Latex pillows. The room was spacios but some of the decorations etc were outdated. The hotel needs new carpet and new painting. Location wise, we were located away from Cavil Ave and Jupiters etc we had to catch taxi's you could probably walk too but it was raining so we didnt walk.

If you dont mind being 5-10 mins away from central areas then this place is ok to stay. We had breakfast at the Four Winds revolving restuarant and also we had dinner. It was great- bit pricey but definately worth it if you love your seafood, asian based food. The deserts were lovely.

Overall, not a bad place but would probably rather stay somewhere else. Also no need to book transfers to theme parks there are bus stops infront of hotel and is cheap as!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple