Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Couldn't have been better

Loved it! Relaxed knowledgeable staff, was part of a large group that they split into beginners and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Alana S
Perth, Australia
Best experience!

Had a private lesson with Sergio today, and it was the best! He first told me so much about wave... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Flyer80444

All reviews private lesson hour lesson great beginner group lesson learning how explained everything lots of fun year olds thanks guys awesome experience my partner gold coast instructor session waves safety expert
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent location in the middle of Surfers Paradise. Staff were super friendly and helpful. My 9 year old son had a blast and is now hooked on Surfing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good guys and a good private lesson. This was my third visit and its always been a good experience on each visit.

I will be going back for lessons in the future for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately I did not have a good experience. The surf instructor (guy with long hair) did not make this an enjoyable first time surf lesson, he screamed at us the whole the time and shouted at me for crossing the road… And as we were learning to surf he just shouted at you the whole time there was no good vibes as all, no positivity, no fun. We were learning how to stand up and I looked away as there was a plane flying over saying merry Christmas and he grabbed my head and turned back shouting in my face again… i was really expecting a fun surf lesson like go out have fun, enjoy yourself! I understand that surfing is dangerous and safety is key but there was no need for the way he spoke to the group.

Date of experience: December 2022
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked last minute and they were really accommodating. My coach Sergio was great, patient and knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 January 2023

Had good fun and was able to learn and practice surfing techniques efficiently in both a group lesson with Luke and Antonio and a private lesson with Sergio. The coaches are very knowledgeable and friendly. The private lesson was a bit pricey, but overall the experience was great!

Date of experience: December 2022