“Chicken vindaloo”
Review of Classic India

Classic India
Ranked #132 of 401 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Im from South Australia I really enjoyed the Chicken Vindaloo and the sauce paste was awesome. Considering I ordered Chicken tindaloo at local eatery restuarant. I would recommend anyone who want to dine at Classic India

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Last night we visited Classic India at Chevron Renaissance and once again were presently surprised.
We ordered Samosas and Vegetable Pakoras to start whilst we waited for our main courses of Lamb Vindaloo, Prawn masala and Saag (spinach) and cheese Kofta curry, rice and Parathas. Well we were not disappointed, the vindaloo is a favourite of mine and it was good, my wife enjoyed her Prawn masala and the prawns were king size and the adult children both vegetarian told me their saag kofta curry was delicious. The restaurant is licensed with a good wine and beer list, and soft drink varieties if you don't drink alcohol. I suggest the Mango lassi. Try this restaurant I'm sure you won't be dissatisfied.

1  Thank Doug C
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

It was the first korma I tasted to be slightly spicy!! I asked for egg fried rice but got plain. The keemanan was delicious! Over all a good meal but have had better.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

No waiters owners serve and too long waited for taking order . There faces do not have a smile . Food was nothing great but we were hungry so ate . Come on owners please smile and serve happily if you are in resturant biz !

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I think classic India has the best Indian food in Surfers Paradise . The food was fresh and very well priced .