1,274 results
All reviews infinity pool our honeymoon chauffeur service a ground floor room catseye beach direct access to the beach first floor welcome drink a la carte breakfast complimentary drinks each morning lounge chairs your luggage star service the general manager palm trees four nights
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Had a wonderful time here. Rooms are very nice. Aesop bath products, especially the body balm, incredibly luxurious. Staff was so friendly and kind. (We miss you Oscar and Taylor! And Haley, the "kidnapping" to star gaze was a highlight!) Breakfast in the morning was a delicious and the one dinner we had in the restaurant was fantastic. Wished we had booked more dinners here. Added bonus were the wallabies that were outside our kids' bedroom each day. Only thing that could be improved is the dated outside appearance and surrounding pool area. But other than that, our family would be happy to go back any time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ZinFan707
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I travel a lot, and I've stayed and seen a lot of places, but I think Hamilton Island and the Beach Club might be my new favorite. You are adjacent to a large, mostly quiet beach in an adults only resort. The view from our terrace was serene and beautiful. The bed was comfortable and the room was lovely, and if I wasn't in such a beautiful place I would have spent more time there.

Staff is friendly and efficient. Breakfast was included and very nice-they were able to feed us quick so we didn't miss an excursion. The cocktail meet and greet was fun and we met some other friendly travelers.

Watersports are included, so we were able to attempt to paddle a kayak around, and I was sad to have missed the catamaran lessons.

Just writing this review is making me miss the experience.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view from a balcony. And shut your doors so the birds don't get into your room and make a mess!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hennaeel
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I am giving the Beach Club five stars BUT there were 2 issues that need to be noted. First all the great stuff. We visited for four nights with our two adult daughters. Both rooms were beautiful, clean and modern with gorgeous views. The staff was very friendly and there for everything...from the pick up at the airport to the drop off for our flight home and everything in between... seamless service. Both pool and beach were lovely and there was plenty of seating available. Here is the main issue: the food. Breakfast was good, and the one dinner we had was ok, not great, but lunch options were lacking greatly. It would have been nice to have some simple sandwiches or a variety of salads and lite fare to choose from. Also the restaurant staff, while all very polite and pleasant seemed a little unorganized or overwhelmed and here, service was very very slow. After several incidents of unreasonably slow service, (one afternoon we waited over an hour only to find out the order wasn't even put in even though the bartender took it and saw my husband sitting waiting for it) we complained. And I will say the manager was very responsive and apologetic. Dining at an other restaurant on the island that night we were offered two bottles of wine courtesy of the management staff at the Beach Club. And after that complaint the food service was much better. Overall, the beach club is a beautiful spot for a lovely and relaxing vacation.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 321sl
Reviewed 8 January 2017

This place is gorgeous. The pool area and the beach are exactly what you want for a relaxing beach vacation. You definitely feel like you are in a tropical paradise. The staff was amazing and treat you like royalty. The rooms are large and bright and we had a direct view of the ocean. We did a day snorkeling trip to the Great Barrier Reef which was a highlight of the trip. We only stayed two nights. I wish I would have stayed 5!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were only here for 2 nights but it was a fantastic stay. The staff is overly accommodating, the property is beautiful with all of the amenities you need, breakfast is delicious, and there are nice touches like a welcome drink and complimentary transport throughout the island. We ate dinner at the restaurant one night and it did not disappoint - quality of food was in line with Bommie. If we make it back to Australia, Hamilton Island and the Beach Club specifically will be a part of our itinerary! I would highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple