Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,441 results
All reviews infinity pool a ground floor room chauffeur service our honeymoon catseye beach direct access to the beach first floor little touches each morning your luggage turn down service the general manager moment you arrive bottle of champagne four nights paddle boards the entire island
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

My partner and I recently visited Hamilton island and stayed at the outstanding beach club resort. This resort was of the best quality and couldn’t imagine staying anywhere else.

Where do I start: The rooms were so beautifully presented and absolutely spotless. Their lovely staff offer both a turn up and turn down service, which included leaving the yummiest piece of chocolate on your pillow each night before bed. The views were incredible, only steps away from the beach front you have 24 hour views starting from the sun rising in the morning to the tides coming in and out each day and evening.

The food: We dined at beach club multiple times for lunch and dinner and the food was always at the highest standard and quality. The wait staff polite and professional and always a smile on their face. If needed the staff were always happy to accommodate any dietary preferences or restrictions that we had. You have the option to dine at the restaurant every morning for breakfast or a tick and flick easy menu to fill out for delivery to you own private balcony which my partner and I just loved.

Finally the staff: From a warm welcome at front of house, to beverages, to dining, to room service, to maintenance and finally management. I met them all! Each and every person were always friendly and professional and always happy to help me with any request big or small.

I am not one to usually post reviews but in the occasion I felt I must. This is possibly one of the best holidays I have had and can’t wait to go back and stay again at beach club. Definitely 10/10 and worth the money you pay. Thanks beach club!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

My wife and I had a 4 night stay at this beautiful hotel. We loved every minute of our time here. The room absolutely amazing and the view was to die for. I can’t rate the restaurant highly enough, whether it’s for breakfast or dinner the food never disappoints. All the staff, and I mean ALL, were incredible. So friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend a stay at this amazing hotel and we can’t wait to get back here in the future. One more thing, the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds we have ever slept in, loved it!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Beach club is probably the best place to stay on Hamilton Island for couples without children. Amazing beautiful views, great breakfast with a clean and luxurious room. Aesop amenities were simply fabulous. Toby was always very kind during our stay, from picking us up from the airport to driving us around the island, thank you!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank allee8111
Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

Can’t recommend Beach Club highly enough! We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was absolute luxury. The staff were incredibly helpful and we were treated like royalty the entire stay. I can’t recommend this place highly enough, we’ll definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Lana R
Reviewed 7 March 2021

After a number of stays over many years at Beach Club on Hamilton Island I felt it was time for me to share my recent nine day stay with others as it has been a long time since my last review of this very special place that my husband and I enjoy so very much and where we feel that we are part of a very special family.

From the moment we spot the island made up of clear blue waters and the beautiful, green land mass on board our flight we start to relax instantly. It’s unavoidable!

Beach Club staff always meet you at the airport with a smile and warm welcome, forget having to collect your bags, instead enjoy your airconditioned transfer to the resort where a staff member will greet you again with a warm smile, escort you to the Beach Club Lounge, so that you can relax with a welcoming cool drink and canapés. Your breathe will be taken away as you are shown around the infinity pool and lounge areas. During this Beach Club orientation information will be shared and questions answered that may assist you to make the most of your time while on the island.

Afterwards you are escorted to your private room which is surrounded by amazing lush, tropical gardens, native flora and fauna with the most beautiful, blue ocean waters and the renowned Catseye Beach only a few metres away.

Beach Club rooms are private, well designed, positioned to capture every glimpse outside and well appointed inside. In your room you will find a comfortable king size bed, a good pillow selection, contemporary, modern decor with a beach feel, a fabulous modern bathroom with rain head and hand held shower, luxurious deep bath tub, dual basins, top end toiletries and manchester. Tea and Nespresso coffee pod machine making facilities with a mini bar. Purified sparking and still water available on tap in the lounge accompanied by your own refillable bottles. Daily housekeeping service and night turn down. Plenty of everything in your room and if you need anything extra all you need to do is ask. Nothing is too much trouble ever for Beach Club staff.

I had a list of personal requests when booking and everything on my list had been dealt with and ready when we arrived.

This stay was to celebrate my husband’s 60th birthday and the General Manager of Beach Club - Tariq Mohamed a lovely, caring man and his wonderful, hard working team who are always close by to assist, are professional in their appearance and manner within each of their varying roles and always try their very best at all times to make one’s holiday and special celebration an experience to cherish.

The dining options available for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the on site Beach Club restaurant does not disappoint. The view is glorious and Alice the Executive Chef and her team are amazing. We have been enjoying her delightful, creative and exciting menus for years and every experience is different and very enjoyable. There are other good dining options on the island also. We enjoy Romanos, Coca Chu operating presently out of Sails, Popeye’s Fish and Chips as well as the easy bar meal options available in a casual, relaxed atmosphere around the beautiful infinity pool at Beach Club. Bommies (the degustation menu) at the Yacht Club is excellent, but was not open during this recent stay.

Beach Club is handling the restrictions that COVID has caused extremely well. We felt health safe throughout our entire stay and this was a very important factor for us personally.

Even though we experienced some wet weather during our stay this did not affect us at all.

If you enjoy lazing on a lounge by a beautiful, infinity pool soaking up the sunshine with cocktails in hand, surrounded by lovely, caring staff who want to help in anyway to make your stay as best as possible then you need look no further.

Over the years, we have ventured to explore the many attractions on and off the island these at the time were fabulous also. If you are a keen golfer like my husband is, we never head to Hamilton Island without the clubs in tow.

We are returning again later in the year for another long stay and already know we will be spoilt and the experience will be another wonderful memory for us.

Thank you once again Beach Club!!!

Date of stay: February 2021