Qualia Resort
Whitsunday Apartments Hamilton Island(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$328
  • Pool
Palm Bungalows(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$307
Palm Bungalows
  • Pool
Beach Club(Hamilton Island)
US$495
  • Breakfast included
Reef View Hotel(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$315
  • Breakfast included
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
US$77
Priceline
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$114
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
Lagoon Lodge(Hamilton Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,439 results
All reviewspebble beachlong pavilionwindward pavilionplunge poolbeach dropqualia staffsunset cruisegolf buggygourmet packagetasting menunon alcoholic drinksjurassic parkour honeymoonguest serviceshelicopter rideoutdoor showerglass of champagne
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

No words to describe how much we loved Qualia. It was the beginning to our honeymoon, and we never wanted to leave. We had the windward pavilion with our own pool, which meant we never made it down to the hotel one. The room was enormous, with floor to ceiling sea views. The service was beyond spectacular at every point of interaction. The private golf carts were a great touch and made it effortless getting around the island. Also, the private beach drop-off was quite possibly the best experience of our trip- get as many in as you can! Tip- skip the sunset lookout, the best sunset viewing point is the Qualia beach!!! Can't recommend enough.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Hamilton I, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear revti13,

Thank you for providing us with your positive review of qualia resort. Its delightful to learn that you enjoyed every aspects and convenience of your pavilion and our property.

Hamilton Island

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Loved our recent 5 day stay. Gorgeous views from Windward room. Ate at both Pebble Beach (recommend the hot seafood platter, bugs were excellent) and Long Pavillion. Service exceptional, particularly from Remi and Ben. I can't wait until our next visit.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear jobondi,

Thank you for your positive feedback following your stay with us at qualia resort. I'm thoroughly pleased that you enjoyed your five day stay and experience many aspects of what we offer.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights, the room was stunning- a bath that overlooks the sea complete with beautiful toiletries, the bed also overlooks the sea with amazing views, a great plunge pool & outside loungers - for either sun or shade.
My husband has dietary issues - not a problem here, he had his meals tailored to what he was able to eat! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Hamilton I, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear Liz P,

Greetings from qualia Great Barrier reef.
I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your five day stay with us and the team ensured your husbands requirements were met.
we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Qualia is a beautiful luxury resort with stunning views of the island. The pavilions are beautiful and well set out. The restaurants both offer delicious food and quality wines. The Day Spa is absolutely amazing, the staff are brilliant and the actual day spa is beautiful with cleverly designed rooms offering views and yet privacy.

Room Tip: The Windward pavilions have your own private infinity pool, worth paying that little bit extra.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Hamilton I, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

Dear Liz P,

I'm delighted to know that you and your husband enjoyed your stay at qualia. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

It was a pleasure staying at Qualia for 4 nights. Spa Qualia is beautiful and the massage experience was fantastic. I, unfortunately, had hair in my food twice which dampened my experience. Once was in a pasta dish for lunch, and the other, a prawn salad. Other than that, the Windward Pavillion is beautiful and very peaceful. The golf carts are also extremely handy to drive yourself around in. The gym is slightly on the small side but the pool is lovely. The beach is not the best as it's quite pebbly and rocky. For the money spent, I would've preferred the Beach Club hotel or I would've stayed on One&Only Hayman Island.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank An H

Dear An Z,

Thank you for providing us with your review. I appreciate you brining these issues to my attention and i'm glad they were dealt with swiftly. Most importantly I'm pleased to read that you had a peaceful and pleasurable stay at qualia and I hope to welcome you back here again soon.