Open today: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$45.09
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Popeye
from US$45.09
More Info
from US$16.65
More Info
All reviews river cruise devonshire tea short cruise relaxing cruise different perspective informative commentary great state enjoyable trip morning tea kangaroo island visiting adelaide captain boat zoo prohibition wildlife facts
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2022

A great way to learn about the local history - such a knowledgeable captain and a lovely cruise along the torrens.

Reviewed 24 May 2022 via mobile

My partner and I used our SA experience voucher we won to enjoy this experience, and it didn’t disappoint!
What a lovely morning spent aboard the Popeye enjoying our coffee & delicious scones.
The scones were so yum, and were huge! Bare in mind not warmed up as I’d usually have them, but all the same they were still delish!
As for the coffee I read other reviews stating that there was only instant onboard, so we pre planned and grabbed take away coffees from ITL at SkyCity before we boarded, best decision ever, highly recommended for those that aren’t a fan of instant coffee either.
The Popeye staff were informative & helpful, with a side of dad jokes thrown in from the skipper lol, it was a fun, enjoyable morning. Must try.

Reviewed 23 May 2022

Great commentary, lovely way to cruise on the Torrens. Very good value and so enjoyable.Our captain Tony did a great job pointing out interesting stuff throughput the cruise. Highly recommend this cruise.

Reviewed 23 May 2022

We really enjoyed the trip. Unfortunately i didn't receive the chocolate box,
that i ordered and had paid for. I also rang Chalk Hills Wines to enquire about
placing an order. i left my number for the Sales Office to ring me back. after a week i
did not hear back from them, so bought wine elsewhere. I would still go on Popeye
again. cheers Greg Ward.

Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

Lovely afternoon on the Torrens with Tom & Emma. Very informative and interesting. Thanks for showing us the sights of Adelaide!