Mantra Hindmarsh Square(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Room Service
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$94
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$82
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
  • Room Service
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Fitness centre
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$99
Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$60
Franklin Central Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$78
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$119
Hilton Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$123
2,994 results
All reviewsla bocajunior spa suitegreat locationparliament houserooftop poolnorth terracebuffet breakfastfestival centreroom servicerundle mallvalet parkingacross the roadbit datedrailway stationart gallerystandard roombusiness trip
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Right in the heart of Rads this was a good place to stay. The room was comfortable and clean. The bathroom could do with some updating and replenishment from housekeeping was hit and miss. I guess it was whatever they felt like giving you on the day. For example on my last day which I was there for three they decided to not give me a vanity set as I must have used my quota. Other than that I would have to say for the price it was good and walking distance to everywhere. The concierge team were very helpful. My welcome was ok but the girl seemed new as my colleague received a far more comprehensive overview of the hotel and facilities than I did - so I eavesdropped on that to get the information that I needed.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MimiFlorence23
Russell C, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear MimiFlorence

Thank you for your review of your recent stay in 'Rads' (love it!). I appreciate your considered feedback and am thrilled that you largely enjoyed your stay. I note that we didn't always deliver on some of the smaller details and I know that these are key to an absolute five-star experience. So I have shared your comments with my relevant managers and reminded all to keep on top of delivering the exceptional service that our guests have come to expect.

I look forward to another opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Spent our wedding night as part of Sunday package. Fantastic value. Amazing service from room to food. We upgraded our room and chose valet parking. Stamford exceeded our expectations. And the location and views from the 13th floor were amazing.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnny And Yvet... B
Russell C, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Johnny and Yvet B

I am delighted to read your review and congratulations to you both on the occasion of your wedding. We pride ourselves on giving our guests an exceptional experience and it is a delight to read that we met that for you on your special occasion.

Please don't be a stranger! The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The staff were pleasant, and very welcoming, the rooms clean and we had a great view of the Adelaide oval. Check in was a bit hard, as not explained we had to pay $100.00 security for each room and it had to be done on a credit card not cash, but the check out was easy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mariecH7940YE

Dear mariec

I am delighted by your highly rated review and comments following your recent stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide. The security fee that you refer to is one that many hotels have a policy on. This is a hold on the credit card which the relevant bank manages. Immediately upon checkout we advise the bank to lift the hold on the credit card. We can provide our guests with a reference number so that they can follow up with the bank as to their timing of the release of the authorisation.

I look forward to another opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Room was very clean, a great location and plenty of options for in room dining. A minor criticism is that my room is a little dated and could do with a refurbishment. A fantastic location in the heart of Adelaide

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dizzydogboy

Dear Dizzydogboy

Thanks for telling us about your recent stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our in room dining options and had a good stay with us. We will be commencing an update of our remaining superior rooms and suites in the near future.

I look forward to another opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Stayed here for 1 night only in a junior spa suite, was fantastic, the room was very spacious, clean and bright. The staff were friendly and helpful. Check in and out was no problem for me, went smoothly. The restaurant was great, breakfast was great, large selections. Would go back again.

Room Tip: junior spa suite was very spacious
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family