“Wonderful short stay in Adelaide”

Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Ranked #15 of 56 Hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had a short stay in Adelaide and chose to stay at Stamford Plaza out of many hotels on offer. What a wonderful experience. Clean rooms to extra amenities for all of us with comfy beds. Smiling and very helpful staff. Customer services was the best I've experienced in many years. Only negative was the car park which was low (1.9m) and very hard to navigate and packed but affordable. Great views!

Room Tip: Rooms on the North Terrace side has great views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Vikram K, Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Just a short note to thank you for completing our guest survey regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is essential in ensuring we understand our guests' expectations.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and rated many of our services highly.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The hotel has friendly and competent staff, who try hard to meet the needs of the customer. Luggage was taken to the room and check in was completed without any complications.The rooms are clean and fresh and have quality beds and furniture. Room service was punctual and the staff were helpful in suggesting places to et and relax.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr O'Connell,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is definitely the place to stay in Adelaide. Location wise, very central; comfort wise, incredible; hospitality wise, outstanding and as for value for money for the high level of facility and amenity offered, terrific!

My wife and I stayed here predominantly to celebrate our very special occasion. The staff went out of their way to make it a memorable stay from the champagne upon arrival to a delightful canape, champagne and personalised wine bottle evening through to an amazing in room breakfast the next morning as part of our package. The in room spa bath was a delight and the candlelit room and rose petals a romantic touch! We stayed for 4 nights and all went beautifully.

I shall leave the best to last. All this would not have been possible without the assistance and personalised service of the Hotel Manager Mr Saif Ian Rashid. He assumed charge of our reservation after we initially encountered a minor inconsistency with our reservation and all was smooth sailing after that. Saif went above and beyond in every respect and I will say he is definitely one of the better Hotel Managers we have had the pleasure of dealing with and is an asset to the brand. Well done for an outstanding job Saif and a big thank you to you and all of your staff! It was a pleasure meeting you. We will definitely stay there again!

We would highly recommend the Stamford Plaza Hotel. Keep up the great work!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DrSandE

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have stayed in this hotel many times in the past and have had no issues. It is value for money and very close to anything you need. However, this time had a bad experience with in room dining and I am hopeful that it was only one-off and in my next trip I will have a better experience with in-room dining. In general happy with the service and location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr Bahrami,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide.

I note your mixed ratings and am pleased that we hit the mark with most of our services and facilities.

In the areas that you have rated your experience less highly and provided comment, I have been sure to share with my appropriate manager for noting, diligence and action where required.

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Breakfast wasn't ready when we arrived. Leaky shower. No invoice . Car seats moved. Sat waiting to get out for 15 mins , the front drive way needs to be improved and more valet service , one person is not enough

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms Whiteside,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay.

I apologize that you did not enjoy your experience.

I note your feedback about the services you received and have taken steps with the relevant manager to ensure that this is addressed and diligence applied moving forward.

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards