“You'd Think You Were Home”

Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Ranked #15 of 56 Hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed 25 September 2017

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff who ensured our stay was off to a great start. No question was too silly and no request too much trouble. Even though work was being done to the front entrance of the hotel, this had no impact on the overall experience. Rooms were clean and well presented and with a convenient location in the heart of the city, what's not to love?

Room Tip: Go with the park view rooms, a little more expensive but worth the money.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Vikram K, Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Gregory,

Just a short note to thank you for completing our guest survey regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is essential in ensuring we understand our guests' expectations.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and rated many of our services highly.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The hotel entry looks tired as does the restaurant entry point on North Terrace.
The quality of the room was satisfactory; however, there is a lack of attention to detail in ensuring that defects are rectified: in my experience, there were cracked and chipped tiles evident in the bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr Grapsas,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide.

I note your mixed ratings and am pleased that we hit the mark with most of our services and facilities.

In the areas that you have rated your experience less highly and provided comment, I have been sure to share with my appropriate manager for noting, diligence and action where required.

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

A great stay that was both luxurios and affordable. Room was great with plenty of space and comfortable furniture.
Staff always provided great quality customer service at every point always ensuring every guest had what they needed. Berybaccomodating and great with young families.
Very accomodating.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sarah,

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Rooms are great but a very poor check in experience got the trip off on the wrong foot. Also room service managed to not deliver the order that I placed. My recommendation is don't get there until well after the check in time

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr Manning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay.

I apologize that you did not enjoy your experience.

I note your feedback about room service and checking in and have taken steps with the relevant manager to ensure that this is addressed and diligence applied moving forward.

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Hotel was fine, but we had stayed at the Hilton Adelaide the night before and it was better value for money. The location was quite good for our visit, though. I would stay there again for events at the convention centre or footy field.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business