Mantra Hindmarsh Square(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$73
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$89
US$82
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$67
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$59
US$54
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Franklin Central Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
Agoda.com
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Fitness centre
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
US$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
RNR Serviced Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$87
2,942 results
All reviewsla bocajunior spa suitegreat locationparliament houserooftop poolnorth terracebuffet breakfastfestival centreroom servicevalet parkingrundle mallacross the roadrailway stationbusiness tripstandard roomart galleryan upgrade
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The hotel entry looks tired as does the restaurant entry point on North Terrace.
The quality of the room was satisfactory; however, there is a lack of attention to detail in ensuring that defects are rectified: in my experience, there were cracked and chipped tiles evident in the bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vikram K, Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Mr Grapsas,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide.

I note your mixed ratings and am pleased that we hit the mark with most of our services and facilities.

In the areas that you have rated your experience less highly and provided comment, I have been sure to share with my appropriate manager for noting, diligence and action where required.

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

A great stay that was both luxurios and affordable. Room was great with plenty of space and comfortable furniture.
Staff always provided great quality customer service at every point always ensuring every guest had what they needed. Berybaccomodating and great with young families.
Very accomodating.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sarah,

Just a short note to thank you for completing our guest survey regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is essential in ensuring we understand our guests' expectations.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and rated many of our services highly.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Rooms are great but a very poor check in experience got the trip off on the wrong foot. Also room service managed to not deliver the order that I placed. My recommendation is don't get there until well after the check in time

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr Manning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay.

I apologize that you did not enjoy your experience.

I note your feedback about room service and checking in and have taken steps with the relevant manager to ensure that this is addressed and diligence applied moving forward.

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Hotel was fine, but we had stayed at the Hilton Adelaide the night before and it was better value for money. The location was quite good for our visit, though. I would stay there again for events at the convention centre or footy field.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms Montang,

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Great location, clean quiet hotel. Service was missing the mark when my wife and i stayed. Did not get informed about work being done on the hotel. No phone call to tell us that our room was ready, when we were told we were. Will check out other hotels in the area next time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank liverpool357

Dear Mr Thornber,

I apologize that you did not enjoy your experience.

I note your feedback about the service provided and have taken steps with the relevant manager to ensure that this is addressed and diligence applied moving forward.

Kind regards