Got a great rate on the Mantra site weekend special with upgrade to a 2 bedroom Park View Suite which included valet parking. Check in very smooth and as a member of Mantra+ had my member benefits ready such as a free drink voucher and internet access code.
Room was lovely and my daughter was very impressed with the queen room which also had it's own TV with Disney channel so all happy there. I was relegated to the single room which faced internally with no window so no natural light but was comfortable all the same no TV in this room. Basic kitchenette of stove top, microwave and toaster bar sized fridge only but was able to make breakfast with no problems.
As we were going to the theatre we ordered room service which was good sat at the breakfast bar to eat. A nice choice of children's meals my daughter had the chicken strips which came with salad and chips it was a huge serving which she was not able to finish but did manage yo eat her fruit salad and ice cream included with her meal. I ordered from the 'Lean and Green' menu crispy salmon salad also very nice and came with a complementary glass of wine from a sustainable winery.
On arrival back from the theatre seeing the Sydney Dance Company an excellent production I ordered my free drink the bar staff were very friendly didn't get their names but said I would mention them on TripAdvisor so thank you.
Had a late checkout of 12 pm included in the rate however as a Mantra+ member would have been offered this as well. My only criticism is the "free internet" it was only 1GB for up to 3 devices and if we had not be heading out for the night would not have had enough data to watch Netflix or a movie this is in comparison to other hotel loyalty programs such as IHG or Accor which offer free unlimited internet.
Overall a great stay and would recommend as an alternative to a hotel room especially if you get a good rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a city centre location, offering stylish accommodation to suit both business and leisure travellers alike, Mantra Hindmarsh Square is only a short stroll from the Rundle Mall shopping and Rundle Street dining precinct and minutes away from the Adelaide Convention Centre, Sky City Casino, Festival and Entertainment Centres. Combining convenience with style, the hotel offers a range of studios, one and two bedroom air-conditioned suites with fully-equipped kitchenettes, bathroom and laundry facilities. Some suites also offer private balconies with views across Adelaide city or out across the majestic Adelaide Hills. There are a wide range of guest facilities, including 24 hour room service and reception desk, gymnasium and tour desk for your convenience. Sq Restaurant, lounge bar & street side cafe offers creative cuisine featuring the best of local South Australian produce and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Hindmarsh Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Mantra Hindmarsh Square