“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We ordered 2 large pizzas & 2 garlic pizzas for a family of 3 adults & 2 kids which was ample. The pizzas were very tasty.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Menu was huge, almost 2 pages of pizza options, loads of pasta. Food was really good, service was fast. Good for families or couples. Would return!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The staff are friendly but not very helpful when you have a query about something on the menu. I think the menu is over-priced for what you get. The desserts looked amazing and they have a substantial wine list but charge $12 corkage fee if you bring your own.

1  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 9 December 2017

OK, so my previous review, posted on the night, was not allowed as I was so furious, I may have used a few profanities.

This was our last evening in Australia and we had had had a wonderful trip enjoying some fantastic meals throughout NSW ACT Vic and SA. When we arrived we were shown to our table by a very pleasant waitress. I popped to the restroom and saw the state of back of restaurant. I returned intending to say let's go somewhere else, however my wife had already ordered a bottle of wine which had arrived immediately. We ordered from an 8 page menu. I wanted to order a salad starter but the only salads were main courses however they were accommodating and said they could do a tuna salad as a starter. My wife ordered "arancini balls". The salad consisted of a mixture of leaves, cucumber and tomato covered n a few tuna chunks- it was extremely bland with virtually no dressing. My wife had 4 satsuma sized balls covered in an extremely sweet tomato sauce and was unable to finish them. It was at this stage that things took a turn for the worse! Before we had finished our starters a waiter turned up with our mains and literally shoved our starter plates out of the way even though we had not finished them. The main courses were disgusting. My wife had ordered Spaghetti Marinara which came in an extremely spicy but again very sweet "Puttanesca" sauce and the mussels looked bordering on the dangerous - the spaghetti also was extremely overdone. I had ordered veal "Fellini" which again came in an extremely sweet tomato sauce accompanied by some raw unpeeled carrots and raw baby corn. The veg was so raw that even my wife who likes her veg "al dente" was unable to eat them. The waitress asked whether everything was OK and we said no -she wanted to fetch the manager however we just paid a token amount and left. This place does not deserve our or your custom. Please avoid!!!!

1  Thank bigmal_7
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We had the Frutti de Mare pizza, a glass of wine and a Corona. The pizza was loaded with wonderful, fresh seafood. Nice base and overall, a beautiful pizza.