“Good!!!”

Tokyo & Seoul Restaurant
Ranked #276 of 647 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times. The food is good and tasty. The service was ok too. The restaurant doesn't look that great but overall I would recommend it to others.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

My daughter and I often visit this wonderful little restaurant when we have an hour or so spare in between school appointments. We usually just pick up some sushi to go. Last night we sat in for a meal, my daughter had the sushi buffet, and she loved it. The sushi is always fresh and the lovely chef keeps filling up the buffet. I had a dish of fried rice and it was absolutely delicious. Lovely and cheap, and really one of the best dishes of fried rice I have had. The décor is simple and service is always with a smile. One of our favourites in Sandy Bay

1  Thank Carolyne B
Reviewed 24 June 2016

They were busy for a rainy Thursday afternoon which is indicative of the quality of the food. Simple decor but great food. Service a little slow as they were short on staff. Still very friendly and responsive. Did not try the buffet but the Udon, either chicken or tempura was excellent. Definitely going back.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We went there for dinner with a group of six adults and two children. The menu is good but most of us went for the banquet. Only $18 for all the sushi you can eat - all made as you are eating; it is very fresh. We really enjoyed the food and it is BYO with cheap corkage. The atmosphere is 'busy Japanese cafe' but we all really enjoyed the evening. The lunch buffet is even cheaper!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

We go here pretty much every week and enjoy it pretty much every week. I'm ashamed to admit it but the menu is a bit boring. They could at least change the template? The food is amazing. The service isn't the best but you get used to it. Good prices. Also good for a takeaway. Reccomended if seeking a fairly quiet, relaxed Japanese place.