“Awesome!!!”

Tokyo & Seoul Restaurant
Ranked #285 of 676 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Quick, affordable, friendly & all you can eat sushi for dinner with Miso under $20.
Easy to get to and easy to find a park after 6pm. I'll be back!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This place is an awesome little place, I've been here twice now and will be re-visiting often. Service is good, quality is perfect and delicious! As well as the variety being very good too!

1  Thank JessikaSky
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times. The food is good and tasty. The service was ok too. The restaurant doesn't look that great but overall I would recommend it to others.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

My daughter and I often visit this wonderful little restaurant when we have an hour or so spare in between school appointments. We usually just pick up some sushi to go. Last night we sat in for a meal, my daughter had the sushi buffet, and she loved it. The sushi is always fresh and the lovely chef keeps filling up the buffet. I had a dish of fried rice and it was absolutely delicious. Lovely and cheap, and really one of the best dishes of fried rice I have had. The décor is simple and service is always with a smile. One of our favourites in Sandy Bay

1  Thank Carolyne B
Reviewed 24 June 2016

They were busy for a rainy Thursday afternoon which is indicative of the quality of the food. Simple decor but great food. Service a little slow as they were short on staff. Still very friendly and responsive. Did not try the buffet but the Udon, either chicken or tempura was excellent. Definitely going back.