“Great Food”

Ranked #9 of 669 Restaurants in Hobart
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bakers Of bread, Viennoiserie, cakes, patisserie & provisions. Full breakfasts, morning and afternoon tea, & lunch are offered in a bustling environment with professional service. Takeaways available, and child friendly.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went here for breakfast and was not disappointed. Had the waffles and they were delicious, great value for money, but I really didn't need to eat for the rest of the day. I recommend you go hungry, as there is plenty to eat and the meal sizes appear generous. Well worth a visit. The venue is beautiful and the service was quick.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,605)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

On every visit to Hobart I try to make it to this cafe. With Good coffee and great home made food it’s a fabulous place to meet friends or sit alone and absorb the atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Everything that we tried - from savory to sweets were all good! And I really suggest while in Hobart you try all their savory and (some) sweets in the menu because they’re all so good! I would have rated them a perfect score but the coffee was not good at all (tasted burnt, not just my coffee but my friends’ as well!). We kept coming back while we were still in Hobart but from the second visit, we avoided the coffee!

1  Thank Majoy C
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent cakes, bread, sandwiches etc. Big recommend when near the waterfront and looking for somewhere to eat.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Quick working lunch at this place. Local recommendation and no wonder...great range of delicious fresh food and excellent coffee. Efficient and friendly service.