Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Bruny Island Safaris
from US$145.67
More Info
1,674 results
All reviews lighthouse tour oysters bruny island day trip fudge light house local knowledge gourmet food morning tea great tour highly recommend this tour driver guide tour company full day tour hire car rick cheese
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

The oysters, cheese and bread for morning tea were delicious but they were only a tasting. There was no whiskey tasting, which granted the tour says is not always available but the biggest disappointment was the lunch. If the local fishermen supplied the fish then Hotel Bruny destroyed it. My grilled fish was like a piece of old leather, most people had the deep fried battered stuff which destroys most food, the Seafood chowder was nice. The Chocolate and Honey stops were only as good as my local Coles. Our visit to the cheese shop in the afternoon could have been nice if we had a table booked but we didn’t, there was only space in the rain. Not worth the money, we should have just driven ourselves and not bothered with tacky tourist stops.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Fantastic guide, beautiful scenery and great food . Well organised and filled with interesting information. Cheese tasting was excellent. (We bought some). I like the support of local businesses, and would love to recommend this tour.
Gillian and Tracy.

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

My sister and I booked the tour
Gem is what I would call our beautiful tour guide she was awesome little pocket rocket full of knowledge of the island and Tasmania.
Nothing was a problem to the point of stop offs on our way back cheese, oysters the best I have ever had.
This would have to be on anyone’s bucket list beauty what more can I say

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Had a magic day with Rick showing us the sites of Bruny Island. He is such a wonderful guide and so knowledgeable on everything regarding the world around him. Glad I picked this tour. Great memories with great people! Would recommend this tour any day. Well worth it!

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Thanks for a great day! The tour was so well organised and had a great vibe from the group and tour guide. Amazing food, amazing sights and just an all round good day!
Thanks again :)