Review Highlights

from US$105.49
from US$600.80
from US$93.68
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Excellent simulator whether you have previous flying experience or not. Rob provides an outstanding service, I will definitely go again.

Date of experience: November 2019
Robert S, Owner at SIM737, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2019

Thanks Henry, I really appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you again when you are back in town.
Regards,
Rob

Reviewed 27 May 2019

Rob was excellent,he was really patient and helpful the whole experience was great, highly recommend it.

Date of experience: May 2019
Robert S, Owner at SIM737, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Thanks for the review Steve.
I really enjoyed the session with you and hope we see you again at some point!

Regards,
Rob

Reviewed 7 August 2018

SIM737 is a wonderful flight simulator experience, right in the centre of Hobart, Tasmania. I was very lucky to have been given the experience as a gift for my birthday.
The professionalism of the staff (Rob in this case) is first class. You are made welcome and given a full briefing about the simulator and what to expect.

However, as you sit into the left hand seat in flightdeck you start to feel that you're in a real aircraft. This is because the attention to detail is superb. This looks and feels like the real thing. Flight controls, alarms, engine sounds are all here. Plus, there's the excellent visuals out of the window.

As you're in the captain's seat you'll be doing the flying with Rob only assisting as necessary. We took off from Hobart and did a circuit over the city before landing again over Seven Mile Beach.

Then we magically travelled to the runway at Queenstown, New Zealand (my partner's excellent choice), for our flight over the southern alps to Dunedin. What an amazing take off it is out of Queenstown.

I managed a reasonable landing at Dunedin with Rob's excellent tuition. You get sent the video of your experience which makes a really nice way to remember your time flying the simulator.

I highly recommend SIM737 to you. It's brilliant.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Angus M
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Originally bought a gift voucher as part of my sons 16th Birthday present. Rob was great to deal with and on the day provided my son with a very professional and enjoyable simulator experience . Afterwards my son said it was a great experience and would definitely like to do it again. He was still smiling from the experience as we walk around the city afterwards. Thank you Rob

Date of experience: February 2018
Robert S, Owner at SIM737, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thanks for the review Justine. I really enjoyed the session and it is great to hear Aiden did too!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We purchased a gift voucher for our sons 14th birthday. Rob is fantastic to communicate with - prompt reply to both email and phone calls. Our son has flight experience in an actual small aircraft and is keen for anything aviation.
Rob goes above and beyond with his knowledge, time, communication. The simulator is excellent and I think this would be a suitable experience for anyone, male, female, young or old. Our son said it was his best birthday present ever!! Would absolutely recommend to anyone interested in aircraft. Rob and the entire experience is very professional.

Date of experience: September 2017
Robert S, Owner at SIM737, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback. Knowing that you were travelling so far just for this experience I admit to being a bit nervous (just a bit). I am so pleased to here it was a hit!