“Great central apartment with amenities”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Ebony634
London, United Kingdom
“Great central apartment with amenities”
Reviewed 3 October 2019 for a stay in September 2019

Great apartment with lots of space in a perfect location for the access to the city. Chris was incredibly accommodating and looked after all my needs. I stayed for a week and had everything I needed to feel comfortable and at home.

Date of stay: September 2019
7 Oct 2019
I was just happy to make things easy for you and your upcoming wedding Ebony. Your welcome hamper and moving all your luggage to our other apartment after this 'temporary' apartment were just part of what we do for our guests whenever we can.

I hope you enjoy your next (much longer) stay as much as this brief one.

We have nearly 30 different locations around inner Melbourne, with more than 800 reviews at 4.9 Stars, so there are plenty of reasons to 'StayCentral' and lots of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you again, if you don't find a permanent place shortly; (but I hope you do)!

Tony R
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019

Excellent room & location, reasonbly central location easy access throughout Melbourne CBD, very nice room and great conceirge service.

Date of stay: August 2019
15 Aug 2019
I'm glad you enjoyed StayCentral on Lonsdale Tony. It is a large apartment, and with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies, it is quite different to many other properties. The trams and the DFO (Direct Factory Outlets) right on the corner are a bonus, as are all the cafes and restaurants nearby.

I do hope that we see you or your friends again. If you would like to try somewhere else for a change of scene, we have nearly 30 different locations around inner Melbourne, with more than 800 reviews at 4.9 Stars, so there are plenty of reasons to 'StayCentral' and lots of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you next time.

Chris McDonald,
StayCentral Melbourne Long-stay Apartments.
leannesan...
Perth, Australia
“Spacious apartment”
Reviewed 2 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

This apartment is spacious and is equipped with everything you need. The location is great for the Southbank area with easy access to shops, the Southern Cross Train Station and tram lines. It was lovely and clean and access after hours was made simple.
On the down side- it wasn't the original apartment we wanted. We were asked to move to the Lonsdale site which was a shame. We did however get the Lonsdale apartment at the same price even thought it was bigger and had an extra bathroom so that was a bonus. The other down side is this is the only apartment they manage in the complex and there are no luggage storage facilities.

Date of stay: September 2018
4 Oct 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write this review Leanne. I'm glad that you liked the alternative apartment and the location. If a property becomes unavailable for any reason, we always try to upgrade rather than simply replace.

StayCentral on Lonsdale certainly is a large property, with two balconies as well, and the shops, trams and trains are at your doorstep.

If we don't have another guest arriving, we normally give our guests a late checkout if they need to wait for flights or store luggage for a while. Southern Cross station across the road has plenty of luggage lockers though, so you can always use those if need be.

I do hope that we see you again. If you would like to try somewhere else for a change of scene, we have 26 different locations around inner Melbourne, so there is plenty of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you next time.

FarAway15...
“Fantastic apartment & location”
Reviewed 14 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I needed to stay central for around 3mths in the Melbourne CBD due to a new job and a need to settle in to the Melbourne lifestyle. From the original inquiry to the date we moved in we had excellent service from StayCentral who were very efficient in having all admin sorted and ready to move in. The apartment is first class and the facilities such as the Gym and Pool are excellent. The location really hits the mark for seeing all that Melb has on offer. We have really enjoyed the many cafes/restaurants close by and everything is only a short walk or free tram ride in the inner CBD. The address is very close to Southern Cross Station, Victoria Markets and Southbank & Crown Casino. There are several supermarkets and shopping malls close by too. I highly recommend StayCentral to look after your needs at this excellent apartment. Thank you StayCentral.

Date of stay: June 2018
19 Aug 2018
Thank you Gary for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. We work hard to only select properties in great locations, and then ensure they are fitted out to suit guests who may stay up to a year whilst they work here in Melbourne, or just look for a more permanent residence; and this often takes quite a while.

I hope that we do see you again; or your associates. If you would like to try somewhere else for a change of scene, or if you or your colleagues need a different-sized property, we have 26 different apartments and houses in multiple locations around inner Melbourne, so there is plenty of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you next time.

IandD46
Ottawa, Canada
“Convenient location”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had meeting near Southern Cross station and the apartment with ideally located for us. We took the Skybus from the airport and then had a 5 minute walk to the apartment. We got groceries at Coles at Southern Cross so didn't have far to carry them. The apartment was spotless, well equipped and bright (overlooking Etihad stadium). There is construction next door so some dust on the balcony (we were on the 13th floor) but nothing to complain about. The building was quiet. we would be happy to stay here again. We did have a bit of a delay getting the key as the agent that was to meet us apparently didn't get our text saying we were in the lobby. It all got sorted out within an hour and everyone was very apologetic.

Date of stay: March 2018
16 Apr 2018
I'm glad you enjoyed everything so much. I'm sorry the agency we used had a delay meeting you. He should have gone to the lobby and waited for you if he wasn't sure where you were.
I hope that we do see you again. In case you didn't know, we have 26 different locations around inner Melbourne, so there is plenty of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you next time. Regards, Chris McDonald, StayCentral Melbourne Corporate Apartments.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.