The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hotel Windsor
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
  • Restaurant
Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Fitness centre
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$105
AdinaHotels.com
US$212
US$185
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$118
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

2,429 results
All reviewstram stopgreat locationapartment hoteldavid jonesserviced apartmenthigh floorcentral locationwould definitely stay here againsmall kitchenbrick wallone bedroom apartmentliving areastayed for nightsstaff at receptionfree tramroom was spaciouscomfortable stay
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I recently spent 3 nights in a Citadine Studio Deluxe apartment. Located on Bourke Street (a couple of blocks from the mall), with trams almost opposite the front door, I couldn't have asked for a more convenient location. Staying on the 9th floor, I could not hear any noise from the streets below nor from other guests staying on the same floor. The apartment was pleasant and modern, with the air conditioning adding to its comfort and appeal - it felt brand new! With a more than adequate kitchen, reasonably sized living room plus office alcove, separate (but parallel) rooms for the bathroom, toilet and shower, and (if needed) a floor to ceiling sliding door to separate the bedroom from the living area. Such a delight to find an award-winning apartment building in the heart of Melbourne. The only downfall - very slow wi-fi connection (although I didn't use the hotel's internet access). I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If taking advantage of a special deal (offering apartments on Floors 2-9 only), request a higher level apartment (8th or 9th floor).
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We choose Citadines on Bourke from the 'Entertainment' book, and thru the web site.
We had checked out others prior to booking at Citadines. Our first impression was very good, the
staff at reception were very welcoming and obliging. We had arrived very early in Melbourne (our choice) and our room was ready earlier than expected. All the staff were very obliging and as we
were staying for 14 nights we were very happy to be on the 11th floor with a view of Burke Street.
and chose the 1 bedroom deluxe for our stay. We were not disappointed.

Room Tip: We asked for a room with a view and as it turned out had a corner suite - we were there in winter but when the sun did come out we certainly got some.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Fantastic location in Bourke Street - walking distance to restaurants, shops, and nightlife and directly opposite a tram stop. Reception staff very friendly and accommodating. Our 16th floor room was delightfully quiet and had views across the city. Apartment was very small, but the shower/toilet was roomy. Despite having a kitchen, there were no table or chairs for dining - had to manage with a small coffee table while sitting on the lounge. Light coloured carpet was stained but the twin beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Apparently rooms aren't serviced Sundays (discovered this on returning Sunday evening) so had to ring housekeeping for clean towels and dishwasher powder and tea and coffee! All in all, we really enjoyed our stay.

Booking issues: My sister and I required twin beds and selected this option when booking three nights through Need It Now. I then received a phone call from Citadines who said that the twin bedding would be an additional $25 per night despite Need It Now clearly stating that twin beds were included in the cost of the room. Fast forward to emails between me, Need It Now and Citadines and the eventually the $75 fee was waived by a Citadines manager. Great outcome, but unnecessary drama.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank annabellequinn
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I am a regular at Citidines now for work business trips and are now using them for my personal trips to Melbourne as well. They are reliable, have looked after me very well, provide great service and the size of their rooms as well as the up-to-date decor is true value for money.

I also cannot believe how quiet the hotel is given it is on Bourke Street, I particularly love that about it, whether I'm there on a Monday night or a Saturday night I don't hear all the noise from party goers on the street.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Bonny B
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Check in was nice and easy and reception staff were helpful. The room was nice at first glance but then we realised that our bed instead of being a king was 2 singles joint together which was quite uncomfortable. Both my partner and I got sore backs from sleeping on it.

Our apartment had a full kitchen but there were no dining areas. Just a coach and a small coffee table. There was desk and a chair but not enough room/seats for 2 people to eat at.

The apartment was clean when we moved in but the daily refreshing was poor. Rubbish such as chocolate bar packaging etc was left around the room which could have easily been removed. Eating in bed we stained a couple of parts of the sheets and this was not changes during our 4 nights stay despite very visible stains. It seemed that they would only make the bed, clean the toilet and basin and leave fresh towels.

Citadines has a good location with tram stops right outside and Burke street has nice shops and a coupe of good food places.

Overall I was disappointed with this accommodation and given we have friends staying at other hotels for similar price I felt we were short changed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mdnz
Bryan L, Manager at Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your patronage of Citadines on Bourke Melbourne recently, and for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location and service, particulary with the trams at our doorstep, and the proximity of varied dining, sightseeing and shopping options.

However, we are disappointed to hear about the housekeeping service, which fell short of our standards. We have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping Manager for investigation and for the relevant staff to be re-trained.

We offer a choice of queen or king bedding, with the latter being "king split" beds, as you have highlighted. This enables us to provide twin bedding for guests with this requirement. We are sorry to hear of your discomfort, and we regret that we were not afforded the oppotunity to relocate you to an alternative room during your stay,

All of our Studios are spacious open-plan rooms equipped with kitchenettes. Guests can relax on the three-seater couch or at the writing desk, which also doubles as a dining table.

I acknowledge that your expectations were not met for your stay, and I would be happy to contact you to discuss your concerns, and to take personal care of your arrangements when planning your next visit.

Thank you once again for your patronage, and my team and I hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back to Citadines on Bourke Melbourne.

Yours sincerely,