“Best pizza/best service”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We discovered Max on our first night in Melbourne: best gluten free pizza base my wife has tasted. Excellent service all night, very enthusiastic waiters delivered the food in friendly efficient manner.
Our last night, nine days later we were looking for a quick meal and without hesitation we returned to Max for an other pizza. We were welcomed back with a free glass of wine and a little taster for entree - delicious. I tried the Tirimasu this time. While not the best I have ever eaten it was right up there.
Our whole experience was delightful.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

For our large group of 20 we went for the set menu. The choices on the set menu satisfied all tastes. We kicked off with mixed entrees. Wow the boys got stuck in. All gone. The main meals were outstanding. Everyone were happy as Larry. I ordered the lamb shanks. The best shanks ever. We left happy and satisfied. The service was 10 out of 10. Bravo.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere was awesome it was the first time my partner and i explored the lanes of melbourne and we came upon this little gem.

Food was very tasty the service was insanely good the waiters were always around and the food was on our table very quickly.

Staff were friendly and efficient.

All in all we will be back next time we are in melbourne

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here for lunch.

Had the pizza and was tasty, I did get it with extra cheese though as they seem a bit stingy on the cheese.

The only real complaint I have is that they put all the toppings just in the middle of the pizza and have way too much crust!

I don’t know why they do that.

Will return, quite nice!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

There is a lot of italian resturants down this lane, we chose this one. Excellent pick - large proportion, greatly priced and overall good service.