Well, I stayed in a double economy room and have to say that the hotel facilities are not very good. The room was quite small, with a stained carpet, 1m2 balcony and a toilet with a broken sink & door look. Moreover, the room's minibar-fridge was quite noisy and some noises comming from the water plumbs disturbed me. This hotel should invest on furniture, since the one in my room was quite old and used, having some strikes and signs of usage on the different pieces of furniture. The windows were quite old, so the insulation was minimal, being able to hear all kind of noises comming from the street. I would also like to highlight that the Holly Bible in the room was quite 'sticky', don't know how come but it was.
Great staff, but couldn't offer a simple comb as an amenity. The deck-pool is quite nice, but lacks of lifeguards. In addition, the full breakfast selection is better than in other hotels. In conclusion, a real time travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-regarded Traditional 17-story Hotel in city center, near theaters, shopping & Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Grand Chancellor Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Chancellor Hotel