1,031 results
All reviews snooker table press club lovely boutique junior suite car park next door small hotel flinders street brick wall natural light tram stop turn down service pillow menu rooms are spacious room service rod laver arena free tram comfy bed
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We have a night away from the kids once a year and always choose to stay in Melbourne, this time instead of one of the big hotels decided to go the boutique route. The room was lovely the bar made for a nice drink after dinner and the bed made for a great sleep. We weren't expecting great views if we wanted that we would go to the Hilton South wharf. What we expected was what we got a great smaller hotel in a great location. One thing the room wasn't ready and was being cleaned when we went into the room the house maid was a little undecided on what to do. But was friendly and after I helped fix the curtain left for some shopping. On our return a bottle of Sparkling greeted us with a note to say sorry about the mix up. it really was fine with us and a reminder that we were in a small hotel. I recommend this hotel with its great room rates and friendly staff are to the equal of any other Melbourne hotel.

3  Thank M0WerMaN
Reviewed 24 April 2012

The Lindrum is in an excellent location, convenient for cafes, restaurants and shops. Fed square is a hop, skip, jump away as is the Yarra River. Trams stop just outside. My room was very comfortable and I had a couple of good nights sleep. The room was dark and the bathroom was small - not a problem for me but you might like to ask about these two features on booking. Service at reception was exceptionally friendly. I was surprised they didn't offer to have someone carry my luggage to my room on arrival. I imagine if I'd asked this would have been sorted. Room service food was pretty good. I would go back.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Bevcarriage
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed here for three nights in February 2012 on our round the world trip. Good staff, very helpful, nothing too much trouble. Very close to MCG, Melbourne Cricket Ground, parks, shops and food out lets etc. The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet, (ours was) we were on the first floor. This hotel was named after the snooker player who had numerous records to his credit. The snooker table, (not pool table) is original and had the pleasure of a couple of frames on it. If you are planning a visit to Melbourne this is a nice boutique hotel to stay at.

Room tip: As we have said it is quiet, clean and the room is spacious, (ours was)
Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank Jan C
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We stayed here for three nights during the Moomba long weekend. The hotel is well located and only a few minutes walk away from some excellent restaurants. The staff are welcoming and friendly. We made good use of the downstairs sitting areas and pool table -great area to relax. Our room was spacious with a very comfortable bed, good toiletries and spotless. Maybe next time we would spend more to have a room with a view.

1  Thank Jennifer321
Reviewed 18 April 2012

A great location, easy to get to all major attractions. Lovely boutique hotel, fantastic rooms with the biggest most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! and beautiful quality bedlinen. The staff were fantastic, so helpful, great local knowledge but better still, really seemed to understand the type of bars and resturants we were looking for. There was a car park next door to the hotel (we were touring) which the hotel gets special rates on- $16 per 24 hours bargain!
would agree with other reveiws that they need to maybe replace a few carpets!
Would stay there again if we are ever back in
Melbourne