Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$105
US$91
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$86
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$109
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
  • Pool
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$62
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

All reviewssnooker tablepress clubwalter lindrumlovely boutiquejunior suitesmall hotelcar park next doorflinders streetbrick wallturn down servicenatural lighttram stoplittle touchespillow menurooms are spaciousfitzroy gardensrod laver arena
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stay at the Lindrum when we're in Melbourne for our annual winter getaway to celebrate her birthday. We love the warm rooms, comfy beds, delicious complimentary tea on arrival, breakfast at Felt. Close to everything - shopping, trams, restaurants, the NGV. Lovely, professional staff. This time around we also got a room upgrade, and a tray of chocolate treats on arrival! It's our home away from home. Thank you all. ❤️

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelLindrum, General Manager at Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear lynette-marie-123

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your daughters birthday!

I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us again and look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I stayed here for one night for work and was pleasantly surprised on arrival. The lobby is elegant and inviting, and the staff on reception were very friendly. My room was a little crowded and a little worn, but nice and light and very well appointed. For a work stopover, the stationary items in the drawer were a nice touch!
The only thing that really let down my stay was the in-house restaurant. It just missed the mark on too many things: Service was friendly but very, very slow and not very attentive. I had to take cutlery off the preset table next to me after my meal was served without. The meal was fine, but there are many much better options within a short stroll, for a comparable or better price. Also, for a restaurant/bar with a beautiful lounge area and billiards table, I was really surprised when I was told they could not make me an Old Fashioned cocktail. A bit strange maybe, but it is my own personal measure of a good hotel (kind of like how many people judge a hotel on their club sandwiches!) and this is the first time I've ever been told it couldn't be made.
I'd probably stay here again, if the rate was significantly better than the other 5 star options in Melbourne CBD, but I definitely wouldn't eat/drink in house again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jaymie R

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you found our team to be friendly and our rooms well appointed.

I am so sorry that your restaurant experience was less than perfect on this occasion. We appreciate your candid feedback allowing us to opportunity to make the necessary steps to constantly improve our service offering.

I do hope you will give us the opportunity to showcase for you our usual "Lindrum" experience on your next visit to Melbourne.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Where else could you find quaint hotel of this quality with a tram stop right out the front and also within walking distance of just about everything including the MCG.
Always friendly service clean comfortable rooms.
Have stayed here over many years and will continue to do so!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HotelLindrum, General Manager at Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear wildthai2017,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. It really sounds like a home away from home for you now.

We hope to see you again the next time you pop into Melbourne.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Comfortable rooms with good amenities. Excellent breakfast with good coffee. Upgraded to a bigger room on arrival. Very good location well located to NGV and restaurants. in the price range that you would expect for a hotel of this standard.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear craigmichaelt,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

I will let the team know you enjoyed your stay with us, it will make their day!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 28 June 2017

A boutique hotel in the central of Melbourne just what we wanted wanted for our winter escape ( and for my birthday ) walking distance to everything or a quick tram ride ! The room was warm clean and spacious ( the window looked out onto a wall lucky it was winter so we kept the curtains closed so it didn't matter ) , we didn't dine in apart from pre bed drinks ! Too many choices to stay in a perfect place to stay if you want to explore the city and not stay in a busy bigger hotel but have all their comforts

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelLindrum, General Manager at Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Melbradbury

Thank you so much for your great review regarding your recent stay with us here at Lindrum. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience via Tripadvisor.

We certainly hope to see you again shortly and hope to welcome you to the restaurant as well, next time.

Warm Regards,