12 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$253
getaroom.comUS$272
Agoda.comUS$254
3,122 results
All reviews crystal club premier suite yarra river turn down service valet parking room service luxury hotel buffet breakfast pool and gym twin room upon check city view great facilities an upgrade bath tv rockpool
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing 2 days stay in an Executive Club Suite.
The staff and amenities were excellent and would not hesitate to stay there again.
Only downside was the limited number of restaurants open on a Monday and Tuesday for dinner reservations - I suspect this is more due to businesses limiting their operational hours due to COVID and reduced patrons

Review collected in partnership with Crown Resorts and Medallia
1  Thank Sheedy3121
Reviewed 7 April 2021

We loved our stay at Crown Towers. The staff, pool and facilities were of the highest standard. I could not believe how fantastic all the staff were! It's in a great location and not far to the NGV or to walk to shopping. It was great to see Melbourne alive again!

Review collected in partnership with Crown Resorts and Medallia
1  Thank Sashaksmith23
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

What isn’t there to love about this hotel. From the amazing greeting at concierge and valet parking and the friendly staff to the great amenities and beautiful room and views. We stayed on level 20 with the wedded bliss package and this is worth it and more. One of the highlights is the access to crystal club which is more than worth the money paid food is fresh and so yummy and the staff working the crystal club are amazing and go above and beyond. I am already asking my husband when can we book again! My only recommendation would be to update the pool (which I know is not as simple as that) gorgeous pool just needed warmer water and to possibly have a better view. Also perhaps a time where no children are around, like adults only time as we had a few children splashing and it was not as calming as a we would have hoped. But that is the only thing I would suggest everything is still amazing and beautiful and I cannot wait to go back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank messy-melly
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Most amazing pool I’ve ever swam in. Awesome beds.
Concierge went above and beyond with a delivery I received during my stay.
Would have appreciated a better view (we were overlooking a large tin roof). I think the Crown Direct discounted bookings get the crappy views unfortunately.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank msna37
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Spent 2 nights here for our 32nd yr anniversary, Crown complimentary upgraded us to a higher level room with a wonderful view and champagne which was nice, staff were so friendly and attentive throughout the hotel, it was nice to be waited on for a change, dinner at the Atlantic and at Gradi was great, the pool area is lovely, looking forward to staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple