Quest Gordon Place
  • Fitness centre
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationlovely old buildingprincess theatreheritage buildingone bedroom apartmenttop endchinatownparliamentbourkecafesmcgkitchenettetransporttennisroomytram
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Close to MCG. Great position for dining and shopping. Good Parking available very close and convenience store next door. We walked to the MCG which wasn’t far and went out afterwards for a drink in Collins street

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all the fact that you have to walk a full block to reception because the reception on little bourke street is closed is a nonsense. Not a good start. We then had to leave a bond of aud 150. I dont mind this but we checked out on the 3rd march and as ofdtoday 25/03/2018 this bond is still pending on my mastercard. The courtyard with the pool is quite impressive especially at night but thats about the only positive. Our room was located next to a cafe that had an entrance from inside the hotel grounds. This meant that early every morning we heard the movement of tables and chairs followed by the conversation of whichever patron of the cafe was sitting at the table that was situated right outside our window. No lie in for us. The room itself was quite small and not exactly the cleanest. The carpet was filthy so i would not recommend walking about in bare feet. Shower was in need of some tlc and the decor in general was very drab and dated. We spent as little time as possible in the room as it was quite depressing. I hate to give bad reviews but feel i have no choice in this case. We have been in quite a few hotels over the past few years and have revisited some of them but i definitely wont be revisiting quest gordon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paul s
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gordan place please update your facility. My stay was not best. My apartment had broken things in it and flickering light. Heating was broken as well. Kitchen was not well equipped either. I wouldn't recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight was cancelled due to operational reasons and therefore I could not make my accommodation. They would not give me a refund or credit note or anything. They did not make any effort to understand the situation.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Due to the mix up with our accommodation bookings we will not be staying at Guest accommodation again. Our accommodation was booked for February not January. We were not in Melbourne January. No email or SMS to confirm reservations. $199-78 charged to my Visa Account in January. Had to pay $301-69 for February accommodation. Took 3 days to decide if Guest would refund $199-78 and another 4 days initiate refund. Refused to refund $101-91 for overpayment for Februarys accommodation. Batteries flat in TV remove (Quickly rectified with front counter staff) and fridge door was left ajar and freezer compartment froze over. Had to defrost ice box myself before being able to use the fridge. We will not be recommending Guest to our friends and will not be staying there in the future.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family