“Best porridge ever!!! ”

Ranked #683 of 4,328 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open Breakfast and Lunch, 7 days till 4pm. Serving modern cafe food with great fresh ingredients and 5 senses coffee.
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this place!
Forget about its location,the food is probably the best food I've had. The chori pan is generous and soul filling but my favourite has to be the banofee porridge. OMG! Do not pass this option!! Amazing!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Came here today for breakfast. Absolutely delicious food. First time I came I had the Aphrodite haloumi summer salad and it was beyond amazing. Today I had the crab burger and it was so so so so so good. The crab was seasoned and cooked perfectly. I didn't mind at all getting messy eating it because it was that good. The pancakes are also just as delicious. The coffee is outstanding like I said best I've ever had. Staff are also friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed when my French Toast arrived. I had French Toast at LoLo before and I was stunned how they have cut down the serving. Clearly the business has embarked on a cut saving challenge, choosing to reduce good portion this dramatically. After spending $20 for breakfast, I was still hungry ! Good bye LoLo and Wren never again !!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is one of the best breakfast I've ever had. It's different but flavoursome. The combination of ingredients is outstanding. Coffee is glorious. This is now my new weekend haunt.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast here which was sensational. Beautiful GF toast available and lots of yummy breakfast options. Coffee is great and they have cold drip on offer. Service is genuine and friendly and food is delivered without delay. Highly recommend :)