Crown Promenade Melbourne
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$87
  • Room Service
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$103
Doubletree
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$117
  • Restaurant
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$104
US$93
US$85
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$106
Agoda.com
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$72
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$110
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
2,663 results
All reviewsmesh restauranttonic barcorner king roomcasino complexyarra riversouth bankfloor to ceiling windowsvalet parkingroom serviceeasy accessmodern hotelcity viewshort walkbuffet breakfaststandard roomgreat roommini bar
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Crown hotel and casino is ideally located in Southbank area near restaurants along the Yarra river, city center and all the excitement of Melbourne . You can walk to the central business area from here. The hotels are connected to the Casino, Crown Promenade and Towers. We stayed at the Promenade and had a city view which was amazing . Include their breakfast and wifi in your package. The casino has both a food court and high end restaurants. Tours will pick you up in the lobby. Concierge and front desk staff are very helpful and friendly. Hotels in the CBD and docklands area not as nicely located to nightlife along the Southbank trendy area.

Room Tip: City and river view are lovely. Get the package with breakfast and wifi
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atri h
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have been going to Crown casino for years and have always wanted to stay in one of their hotels and got the chance due to my wife surprising me for my birthday. Having spent the previous few nights at the Intercontinental I was expecting big things but was severely let down. For the price I was expecting great service & a great room. Unfortunately we received neither. My wife and I ended our stay regretting switching hotels. The room is small with no special features & the staff were not welcoming or interested in us as guests. I would never recommend anyone to stay at Crown with so many other great hotels in Melbourne

Stayed: May 2017
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Promenade Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit.

I was naturally concerned to hear you were disappointed with several aspects of your stay, particularly the service from my team. I would appreciate the chance to discuss your stay in more detail. If you are amenable, please contact me on +61 3 9292-8160. I look forward to hearing from you.

Greg Moore
Crown Promenade Melbourne

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hotel was beautiful, the bed was comfortable, however the A/C was not as efficient as it should have been.I did not care for the card controlled lighting in the room. Controlling the lighting in the room with the room key card, made it difficult to control the amount of light desired. I was not impressed with this system.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Just spent 2 nights at this hotel and found to be of excellent quality in most things they do. However, I was quite taken back when arriving for breakfast I was greeted quite normally at the restaurant, taken to a table and offered coffee or tea. As one would almost certainly have a hot beverage with breakfast I accepted and ordered a coffee, but upon checking out was charged an additional fee for that coffee. I have not experienced this before and find the additional cost rude & quite unacceptable. The food was also just average.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The hotel is nice and the room was comfy. Casino was good and the poker room was nice. Overall good luxury and convenience to move about in the city. Toilets are clean and sheets look clean and comfy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo