6 people are viewing this hotel
US$190
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$189
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Agoda.com
US$186
Hotels.comUS$189
PricelineUS$190
Langham OfficialUS$191
7,442 results
All reviews melba restaurant aria bar chocolate fountain yarra river the club lounge beautiful hotel high tea south bank corner room valet parking five star hotel buffet breakfast arts centre flinders street station old world charm southbank city
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021

Love Langham, but sadly rooms are dated. Club is STILL not open and the $100 per room not person replacement is insulting. Service is noticeable dropped of. It would be nice to see the Langham that used to be back again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank j0hlit
Reviewed 20 March 2021

In my opinion this is still the best luxury hotel in Melbourne. Staff and service are impeccable. We stayed for my wife's birthday and had room overlooking the river, providing great views. Dinner in Melba was superb as was breakfast. Treated my wife to session at Chuan Spa which she really enjoyed. Cannot recommend the Langham highly enough.

Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
2  Thank George K
Langham Melbourne, Owner at The Langham, Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear George,

Thank you very much for your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at The Langham, Melbourne.

We are delighted that you chose to stay with us to celebrate your wife's birthday and enjoyed many aspects of the hotel. Your feedback and comments have been passed on to our departments so that they may be shared with all of our colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for another memorable visit.

With best regards,

The Langham, Melbourne

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

Don't bother comin w luggages/a pram/a wheelchair as staff cannot be bothered to check if both lift accesses to hotel work.Guests lug luggage down stairs to carpark and staff hang up after you're on hold for 20 mins trying to get help.A hotel of this status hasn't even figured out it needs more signages indicating its main entrance can be accessed via Hamer Hall lift to St Kilda Road-go right around alongside well-tucked-away unloading bays! Staff are cold to match the age-old marble, and rather mind their own business or fob u off than approach guests to have genuine, caring interactions from start to end of stay. Also interesting how its gift outlet is called *Flavours* of langham...someone thought too hard about that. No longer want to return to hotel and would rather take my money somewhere else next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank WineGuruGal
Reviewed 15 March 2021

It was an enjoyable stay, not one that I can afford on a regular basis. Had been there a couple of times for a meal some years ago so wanted to experience staying there. This was a treat to myself and was worth the money although I intended to enjoy the breakfast and didn't get the chance. As I haven't stayed in other 5-star accommodation in Melbourne I can't compare this one with it's competitors.

Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
1  Thank tedaus1
Reviewed 12 March 2021

Food 10/10
Spa 9/10

Hubby and I had a spa and lunch date today at the Langham.
Driving up the valet was fast and efficient with my car whisked off to the park in a minute. We were driven directions with a friendly smile and sent on our way.
The spa desk was helpful and directed us through the activities planned, explaining everything, giving us a tour, then handing over our fluffy, soft robes.
On a beautiful day the pools outside area is wonderfully spaced, relaxing, and has both shade and non shaded areas.
The massage was fantastic and I can highly recommend Shannon who took my health conditions well into thought.
We travelled down a level to the lunch part of the day and just going to say... take your partner here and eat all the food
The shiner of my meal was the eye fillet. Best cooked steak I've had in awhile. Whoever the chef was today (12th March) knows how to pull off a perfect steak. The dessert was also amazing with all the touches of presentation and thought.
The entrees were not overly flavoursome compared to the mains but as stand alone, great.
We were allowed back to the pool area to enjoy the remainder of our day as we liked.
All in all highly recommend the spa and lunch package to anyone and do yourself a favour and try the eye fillet

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank llyoung

Thank you very much for your feedback following your stay at The Langham, Melbourne.

We are delighted that you chose to stay with us and enjoyed many aspects of the hotel, specifically your experiences at Melba Restaurant and Chuan Spa. Your feedback and comments have been passed on to our departments so that they may be shared with all of our colleagues including Shannon.

With best regards,