We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which was very average for the price that we paid. Beds were like concrete and the room had a nasty musty smell.
A few friends of ours were staying at the resort with us and their rooms were much nicer. Maybe we just got unlucky!
Pool is nice but freezing!
Look out for the frogs and lizards that like to visit your front door every now and then.
We did move into a studio room later in our stay which was much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located just a short walk from the pristine sands of Cable Beach, and just a 5 minute drive from Chinatown and the heart of Broome, you can relax at this luxury Resort with the latest in modern facilities and amenities. The Oaks Cable Beach Sanctuary Resort features newly refurbished elegant modern designs which draw on modern tropical Broome architecture and colours. With fastidious attention to detail, these studio rooms and apartments introduce a new level of quality to the region nestled amongst landscaped tropical gardens and lagoon style pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Cable Beach Sanctuary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Apartments Cable Beach Hotel Broome
- Broome Sanctuary Hotel
- Clarion Broome
- Broome Clarion
- Oaks Cable Beach Sanctuary Resort Broome, Australia - Western Australia