2,737 results
All reviews irish pub samantha rodwell swan river junior suite accor member restaurant staff buffet breakfast top floor an upgrade reception staff standard room city centre across the road elizabeth quay senses parking gym
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights for a work trip - I didn't do the booking so can't comment on price.

I had a corner room on the second floor facing Adelaide Terrace.

The room was a standard with king bed. Bed was comfortable and so were the pillows. Bathroom was ok but shower over bath felt a bit out dated. In saying that, water temp and pressure was good.

House keeping couldn't be faulted. They did a great job.

The gym was the only hotel facility I used. The view from up there (12th floor) was nice. Treadmills and the usual machines were available. They had hand weights too but nothing below 4kg which was a bit of a let down. Even in the gym with the great view I found myself wishing I was down on the walking path along the river.

The hotel's location is acceptable. It's about 15 mins walk into Perth's malls and a bit further along Adelaide Terrace there are some nice restaurants. Coffee options are plentiful (Esense, Woogi, Duo Tone, Coffee Club and Telegram all within 2-10 mins walk). The hotel itself has two eateries which I didn't try. The area does feel a little quiet at night so I'd suggest only sticking to main roads if alone.

The walking track along the river is a short stroll down Hill Street. It is really lovely down there and you can take the track all the way to Elizabeth Quay and around to below the botanic gardens. Definitely worth a trip at sunrise.

Even though I was here 5 nights, I found little need to interact with the staff so can't comment on customer service.

Overall I loved Perth and I'd visit again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
U_Alheit, Front Office Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Abby B

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us at the Novotel Perth Langley.

I am pleased to know that you appreciated the comfort as well as the cleanliness of your room during your 5 days stay with us.I will make sure housekeeping is made aware of your very nice comment. Also we will take your feedback on board in regards to the weights available in our gym and will make sure to have some heavier ones available for more options (and i agree with you, the view from the gym is so amazing that you wish you were outside!).

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Booked in and upgraded to a beautiful deluxe king apartment.wonderful spa
And lounge room .

Highly recommend to anyone special thanks to letiza the assistant guest services manager

Beautiful views of the Swan River and Langley park

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback in regards to your recent stay with us at the Novotel Perth Langley.
I am very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and were well looked after and given an upgraded room to our deluxe king apartment and enjoyed using the spa in that room. I will definitely pass on your feedback to the team and especially Letizia.

We look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Have stayed here several times over the past 18 months. Rooms are comfortable and very clean. Although parking is a bit tight their always seems to be a spare spot no matter the time of day. Hotel is in a great location with easy access to most of the cbd and river for a run after work. Breakfast is a real plus for the hotel with attentive staff who go out of their way to make your morning. Sometimes its just the small things that really count for the business traveller. Will definitely be back when next in Perth

• Trip type: Travelled on business
U_Alheit, Front Office Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Steven10A,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was comfortable and the facilities of the hotel met your needs.

Indeed, the location of the hotel is very ideal located with the footsteps of CBD and Swan river. Glad to hear you went for nice run after work along the river.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Room was fine although a revamp - especially the bathroom. (Shower curtain in this century?
Buffet breakfast is not worth the price - sadly lacking in variety for the price.
Check in and out was easy - staff worth the extra star. Keep it up I really felt welcome.
Close to the river, town centre and a taxi rank straight out the front.
Couldn't hear the street noise, which made for a good nights rest.
Comfortable bed.
Think will try somewhere else next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
U_Alheit, Front Office Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Stigsta,

I am really sorry that we fell short on some of the aspects during your visit. You have made some fair points and rest assured, We are working on a plan to overcome these issues, such as bathroom and room condition.

On a positive note, I am pleased to hear your feedback on quality of service for Novotel Perth Langley has improved from last review.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Had a Stay over at this hotel recently.
The front office check in clerk was a young friendly person only to eager to help with any question.
Our Check in smooth we are Accor members.
We were upgraded with rooms which was nice.
Room nice and spacious on 9th floor.Had all of the extras you would expect.
If I had one little point to make the bathroom was a little dated,lacked a good exhaust fan and was a little tired.
Breakfast was very good with a large assortment of breakfast items to cater for a large hotel clientel.
On leaving the front office clerk a tall young man with a man bun,same as served use the night before was there asking if we were Ok or needed any help.
He will go a long way because he has what it takes in this type of business.
Check out simple.
Overall price very reasonable.
When in Perth next we would certainly stay at this Hotel

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
U_Alheit, Front Office Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear dennisp859,

You have made a fair point regarding the bathroom, rest assured, we are working on a plan to rectify the issue on all guest rooms.

On a positive note, I am so pleased to hear the team particularly front office persons looked after you well.