Our party of two couples stayed here for a week in a nice 2 bedroom apartment. Roomy, clean fresh apartment with a handy small kitchen area and open plan lounge. Only annoyance is that there is no wifi-but there is a wired connection you can pay for but we only use iPads so no use for us. Esquires coffee shop outside gives free wifi vouchers with any purchase so we used that a lot! Also, there is no free parking, we had to park in a multistory nearby at $18 per day. Apart from those two issue this place is great to stay in and we would all highly recommend it. There is a gym but it's pretty small, but let's be honest who wants to use a gym on holiday anyway!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group's premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand. Situated in the heart of Auckland City, these luxury self contained apartments offer guests high quality accommodation close to all of the attractions Auckland City has to offer. Self cater in your spacious apartment, with a large 24hr Supermarket located across the road from Waldorf Stadium, or enjoy one of the many dining options Auckland City has to offer. Britomart, just 400m away is Auckland's newest entertainment precinct and is home to boutique and international fashion stores, and some of the best restaurants and bars the city has to offer. Vector Arena Auckland's 12,000 seat venue is a short stroll from Waldorf Stadium, as are the recently developed Waterfront areas, Queen Street and Auckland's Transport Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand