“Nice place for a drink after shopping or just meeting up with friends”
Review of Goode Brothers

Goode Brothers
Ranked #782 of 2,345 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Located in Botany Shopping centre - popular with the locals - reasonable priced drinks and food - give it a try

Reviewed 26 June 2016

A friend and I went last night and this was our first time. The place looked gorgeous and menu looked amazing, but we were let down.

Initially we were on a time restriction with movie but then changed this, the maitre d' was very good I must say about the situation.
But no waitress came around and we ordered off the maitre d' when she came back to check on us. We both ordered the steak medium rare and had high expectations for $34 meal. But the steak came almost well done, minimal potatoes and mushroom sauce, I hardly think this as worth the price especially since steak was well over done.

And we never were in contact with a waitress at all during meal. It took us a while to flag down a waitress that when she gave the menus she literally threw them on the table and walked off.
Eventually we went somewhere else.

Really disappointed with the poor service and over priced with underwhelming food.

2  Thank litaed84
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Our family with small children went to this restaurant for Dinner last night and was absolutely blown away by there food and service. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone especially with small children as they supplied us with two highchairs and could not do enough for us supplying the children with colouring in and crayons. We will certainly be coming back. Thanks heaps to the staff and the chefs as the food was amazing.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Have just experienced one of my worst dining disasters at Goode Brothers in New Lynn. Ordered an entree which was superb only to be followed by a main which was pitiful to be kind-Chicken Parmigiani- the dish was advertised as having roast veges in a tomato sauce along with the chicken centrepiece the veges were carrots & potato RAW! the tomato sauce was cold and insipid the chicken while flavourful was lukewarm at best.
Having sent the offending main back and ordered a replacement, I then waited 25mins before asking where it was to be told it wont be arriving anytime soon at which point I asked for the manager who eventually arrived, his attitude and response were underwhelming to say the least. Needless to say we will not be returning anytime soon or recommending this establishment to any of our wide circle of friends who are dine out regularly.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Went here for a work lunch.
Food was on time but pasta sauce a bit watery and flavourless (had the bolognaise).
The staff were pretty lifeless and I got passed around to pay my bill a bit.
Not the worst but not the best.