“Dinner with friends ”
Review of Lai Thai Bistro

Lai Thai Bistro
Ranked #1,231 of 2,226 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We meet with friends for dinner at their recommendation- enjoyed our time together. Good food, welcoming. We will return.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 28 April 2020

I was lucky enough to get a chance to eat here at the recommendation of local while in town for business. While not downtown Aukland, it was well worth the drive for the amazing food and amazing service. We were treated like royalty, and the Sweet Chili Fish was the best thing that I ate while in New Zealand. I will definitely return the next time I'm able to travel to NZ.

Reviewed 28 April 2020

I visited this restaurant back in September of last year and we had an amazing dinner! The staff was super kind and the food was out of this world!

We were told that Lai Thai Bistro was one of the few places in Auckland with truly authentic Thai food and this restaurant did not disappoint.

Be sure to order the sweet chili fish. Me and my coworkers still talk about it to this day! Must visit!

Reviewed 26 September 2019

We have been going hear for many years and it is the best Thai restaurant in New Zealand always with great food, with fresh vegetables. It has now been sold and has got a Thai come Chinese theme to its menu. I am not saying that it was bad food it was just average! And that is not what we were excepting.

2  Thank rodandcatherine