Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$90
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$128
US$106
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$125
  • Restaurant
City Lodge(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$63
    Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
    Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
    US$198
    US$156
    Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
    US$124
    US$157
    Agoda.com
    • Restaurant
    Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
    US$41
    US$33
    Priceline
    2,623 results
    All reviewsthe executive loungealbert parksteam roomqueen streetvalet parkingfive star hotelsteep hillbuffet breakfastan upgradenew zealandharbour viewvector arenasky towerspaaucklandaccorhyatt
    Reviewed 12 September 2016

We just loved staying at this hotel! The staff was wonderful, the location great, the room had good space and we got a nice view over the harbour on 12 floor. There is a 25 m swimming pool and a spa with gym. All very nice and since we visited during August it was so great to be able to go to the jaccuzi and chill out after a cold and rainy sight seeing day. Also it is a great location for both shopping and going to the harbour.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
    PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear "Landskroniten",

Thank you for your wonderful review. On behalf of the Pullman Auckland team, we are thrilled that you love staying with us and very much enjoy the Spa facilities. We hope to see you again, please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for future stays.

Email: c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel in a good location
    Strong wifi signal also
    Close to local shopping and attractions ... And a shirt taxi ride if walking isn't something you want to do to get to the clubs bars and water front
    Hotel staff are very polite and accommodating, rooms are kept clean and tidy and offer a much better Pullman experience than I have had in other destinations

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
    PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear "xxGemxx",

On behalf of the Pullman Auckland team, we are thrilled that you had a pleasant stay and very much enjoyed the location of the hotel. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The room is very clean, modern and comfortable.
    The service is consistently excellent.
    The executive lounge was fine, limited selection of food/wine and a little dated in terms of design but comfortable.
    The food in the restaurant not so much... had an overcooked piece of lamb that I couldn't cut. I know these things happen and that's fine. To their credit the chef was hard-working with a large staff. Stuff happens.
    Annoying was the line of 5 guests at 5:30am trying to check out because there was only one person available. To their credit after I complained a second person was brought out and moved the queue along.
    Like the other Accor property in Auckland they also had the obnoxious 2% credit card surcharge. Honestly- raise your prices accordingly. This doesn't happen anywhere else in the world and it leaves a bad taste.

But overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
    5  Thank paestum70
    Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

My stay at the hotel was in general excellent as I have come to expect from the Pullman brand. Beautiful hotel, beautiful dining room, great business lounge, great location, YOU DID NOT SERVICE MY ROOM ONCE DURING A THREE NIGHT STAY. I consider myself a very low maintenance guest/customer and the question I suppose is - why didn't I raise it while I was there? and my answer is - I am staying in a five star hotel I shouldn't have to. I guess it could have been just one of those trips and it won't stop me starting loyal to the brand but it was totally unacceptable.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
    2  Thank AndrewGisinger
    PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear "AndrewGisinger",

Thank you for your kind words about the service you normally experience when staying with us at Pullman Auckland. We are sorry to learn however that your room was not serviced during your most recent visit, please accept our sincere apologies and be rest assured that this is not of our normal standard. We do find that on occasions similar to this, the Do Not Disturb button is activated by mistake which results in us respecting our guests' wishes. We encourage you to always let us know when something is not quite right so we may have the opportunity to address any issues. I can be contacted on c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz or +64 9 358 8413.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Very lovely hotel, very cosy, extremely Beautiful and Helpful staff!!! Specially Mr. Angelo - Receptionist, helped me a lot. He has very nice smile and his Customer Service is very considerate and personal. I was staying in this hotel 3 times and always love to go back. Thank you very much for the Great and Excellent Customer Service!!!

Room Tip: Lovely rooms
    • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
    PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear "Olga L",

Thank you for your amazing review - we very much appreciate your kind comments about Angelo. I know he will be delighted when I share your review with him.