Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$63
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$197
US$154
Hotels.com
US$124
US$100
  • Restaurant
VR Auckland City(Auckland Central)
US$97
US$89
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

City Lodge(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$51
    Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
    US$41
    US$28
    Priceline
    Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

2,617 results
    All reviewsthe executive loungealbert parksteam roomqueen streetvalet parkingfive star hotelsteep hillbuffet breakfastan upgradenew zealandharbour viewvector arenasky towerspaaucklandaccorhyatt
    Reviewed 10 December 2017

Stayed at Pullman last week —one night business trip—phones system was down meaning couldn’t do a business conference call and had no mobile signal due to bad reception—also meant no way if ridering room service and was flippantly told “ but the restaurant was open” yet I was in my robe in my room when wanting to order —no Solutions. Also the lift nearest the gym does not go to bedrooms but residences but this is not clear so you spend minutes trying to make you room card work in it. A very unsatisfactory stay. Oh and breakfast was not warm enough.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    1  Thank G7167ZMmattl
    PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear G7167ZMmattl,

We are so sorry that your stay was impacted by the phone system being down the evening that you stayed with us, a highly unusual but we understand disruptive occurrence. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I am sorry if you were not offered alternative solutions to provide an easier experience for you with the room service order. We are sorry that your breakfast was not warm enough and will monitor this, and appreciate this feedback. Thank you for your suggestion with the lift. We appreciate this as it will allow us to make the improvements in these areas and we hope to welcome you back again in the future and serve you better.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Service is first rate at this well located Auckland hotel.Situated within walking distance of the Harbour and the CBD the staff go above and beyond to ensure your stay is comfortable.Effortless check-in and out.Spacious and spotless rooms.Lovely view of the Harbour.

Room Tip: Choose a room with views of the Harbour and request a higher floor if possible
    • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear _Keepthefaith450_,

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with us at the Pullman Auckland. It was fantastic to see that you had such an effortless stay with first rate service form our team going above and beyond to make your stay a comfortable one. We are delighted that you enjoyed the lovely harbor view and great location within walking distance location to both the CBD and Auckland's beautiful harbor. We would love to host you again in the future and wish you a fabulous Christmas and New Year.

Many thanks,

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 9 December 2017

From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave the level of service is excellent. It is quite an old hotel (formerly the Hyatt) and the rooms reflect their age. While very clean and well presented the bathroom layout is dated. The bed was great and I had a view of the harbour.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
    PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Edith3032,

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the excellent level of service from our team right from arrival through to departure and the cleanliness in particular of our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to look after you again in the future and we wish you and your family a fantastic Christmas and holiday season and fabulous 2018.

Kindest regards
    Liz Grimmett
    Quality and Attitude Manager

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I recently spent 3 nights in this hotel in Auckland as it was close to a concert we were attending at Spark Arena. Check in at 12.30 am on the night of arrival was fairly ordinary. No information package, no room upgrade available even though I am an Accor Platinum member. The room we were given was directly over the bar and the 4 way street intersection directly outside the Hotel. Due to the noise which is considerable I did ask if I could be moved the following day, but it would mean out by 11am and waiting until 2 pm check in in that afternoon so I gave it a miss. In regard to the Executive Lounge I hunted that out myself. Its on the 14th floor and has a lovely view of the University and surrounding area. The breakfast is continental and costs an additional $10 per person if you want eggs of any description. Second morning onward I opted for the breakfast in the restaurant downstairs where you can have a vast array of food for an additional $15 each. Following the breakfast service the Exec lounge closes for the day, reopening at 5.30pm for evening drinks and canapes. The Hotel is in a good location for walking downtown, the downstairs bar has a good vibe and the restaurant food and service were very good. The beds are very comfortable but due to the lack of sleep we experienced from the road noise I don't think I will return. On the final day I did request a late checkout due to an evening flight and my Platinum status, but that was also denied and 12pm was the best they could do. The rooms in the residence area are possibly quieter than the Hotel rooms due to their aspect. This is my second stay at this Hotel and will probably be my last unfortunately. The Platinum Accor status does afford you access to the Lounge but that seemed to be where it starts and ends.

Stayed: December 2017
    1  Thank Travellergirlies

Dear Travellergirlies,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Pullman for this recent Auckland visit. We appreciate your kind comments on the great service, restaurant food and the good vibe of our Omni Bar. I was sorry to hear that your stay was impacted by noise, please allow me to offer my sincerest apologies. We are in a quiet location in Auckland while still being close to the CBD so traffic noise in not usually an issue, and I am sorry that it was on this occasion. Our Executive Lounge is open and accessible all day, with hot and cold beverages available during the daytime and the lovely views of the park to enjoy, but full service starts again in the evening with the canapes and drink service.
    We have been fully booked recently with a very busy time Auckland wide, and we love to upgrade our Platinum members and would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back and offer this again in the future.

Very best wishes,