Jonathon at the front desk was very helpful at checkin. We went to the Omni for a light snack Saturday night. Our food and drink order was taken and delivered but then our waiter disappeared. We finally asked for our bill and left. Tonight we stopped in and ordered wine, food and a glass of ice. Our waiter was great and brought our drinks and ice. Then he disappeared. We finally asked for our bill 40 minutes later. We never received our food nor were asked if we wanted to place an additional order. We paid our bill and went back to our room and ordered room service. It is really a shame as this is a lovely hotel. Great amenities in the room with great beds. We are hopeful that our room service order will be good - we are disappointed because the employees are all very nice but there seems to be a disconnect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand