“Favourite pizzeria”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

It is a taste of Italy in Newmarket . Always busy, great staff, crisp, thin pizza bases and generous toppings - rocket salad, pizza and a glass of chianti - the perfect casual meal and reasonably priced. A much better deal than a take out on every front. We love it - it's our pre or post movie place, meeting with friends place and dinner with family during the week place - totally recommend it.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

First of all the food was really good, italian food is always good. I had penne carbonara and it was just perfecto. Second, the serving was really huge for a little Asian like me. I needed to request to take away the remaining food. Overall, a very nice food experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a best woodfire pizza in Auckland. Thanks to the reviews on Trip Advisor, we went to Archie's for a dinner. It was the best pizza we ever had, lovely thin crispy base with just perfect amount of topping. To top it off best Tiramisu for dessert. Thanks Archie for great service and great food.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I travel to NZ constantly and I am always on the hunt for a great Italian restaurant. My daughter was referred here but some architect professors at her uni and she loved it. We have been twice in the space of four days and really wanted to go one last time before heading home but time flew by so fast. Each dish we ordered we would share and everything tasted amazing. Fresh and tasty. The service was also very good. Abit of a tight fit with tables so close to each other but I'd rather that then not be able to get a table. They were packed both nights we went which is a good sign. Looking forward to my next trip to NZ

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I had the seafood salad, I wasn’t expecting a big plate since when I normally order for salads, they don’t bring a big of a deal. However, I was surprised how big this plate was and how much seafood it had! My partner ordered a lasagna and he was also really happy. The taste of both dishes was amazing. Totally recommended!