“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Had another fantastic meal here, never let's us down no matter how often we go. The fact you can take your own wine makes it for a very enjoyable evening and not breaking the bank. Highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Archies is a rare find .. an Italian style restaurant in new zealand that serves very good food.. the menu was made up of Italian dishes that have been adapted a little for New Zealand / international tastes (which normally doesn’t work out well) ... but at Archies I think they added exactly the right amount of change to the traditional itallian. The pizza was one of the best i have had (this includes many pizzas in italy) .. the base was perfect and the toppings were all a little more and not traditionally what you would get in italy but still simple and not overdone... It was just right ... my classic prosciutto pizza was delicious and I was very pleasantly surprised by the tasty vegetarian pizza my wife ordered. My son also really loved his big bowl of carbonara.
The atmosphere was cozy and vibrant and i thought the price was good value. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

It is a taste of Italy in Newmarket . Always busy, great staff, crisp, thin pizza bases and generous toppings - rocket salad, pizza and a glass of chianti - the perfect casual meal and reasonably priced. A much better deal than a take out on every front. We love it - it's our pre or post movie place, meeting with friends place and dinner with family during the week place - totally recommend it.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

First of all the food was really good, italian food is always good. I had penne carbonara and it was just perfecto. Second, the serving was really huge for a little Asian like me. I needed to request to take away the remaining food. Overall, a very nice food experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a best woodfire pizza in Auckland. Thanks to the reviews on Trip Advisor, we went to Archie's for a dinner. It was the best pizza we ever had, lovely thin crispy base with just perfect amount of topping. To top it off best Tiramisu for dessert. Thanks Archie for great service and great food.