US$116
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$89
Ibis Hamilton Tainui(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Camelot On Ulster(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
US$86
US$83
Ascot Lodge Motel(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$66
US$64
Hotels.com
All reviewswasher dryersecure parkinggreat locationfree moviescar parkcorner showerbedroom apartmentcentral locationgreat apartmentstowel railthird floorvictoria streetgreat wifimiddle of townnice kitchenwalking distancea nice place to stay
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This was only a studio room, but it had a massive bathroom which was a pleasant surprise. The living area and kitchen were pleasant and the bed was very comfortable. The shower had great water pressure. This room was very quiet, despite it being Saturday night in the Tron ;-)

Room Tip: Room 313 was quiet, with almost no street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I had some issues initially - BUT these were with booking.com - when I phoned Quest on Ward the reception - Joe - was so helpful. I had been trying to extend our stay by 1 night, and still did not have confirmation of our parking space through the booking.com website. all was sorted by Joe, Thank you very much Joe.
On arrival check in was fine, we had to double park to unload the car - again reception was so helpful, it was raining and Kenneth came out and helped, whilst we parked the car he got everything up into the room - Thank you Kenneth. Our secure parking was in a car park behind the building, a key was required; and in comparison to Auckland was extremely well priced.
The apartment - 1 bedroom - was good all facilities, no real view (over the car park), comfortable, with enough cooking facilities, washer/dryer. Apartment was serviced so bins were emptied every day, and bed made.
We were just round the corner from Victoria St - with its excellent choice of bars and restaurants. even an internet place nearby on Victoria St.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I have just left New Zealand for Australia & if my next accommodation is half as good as Quest I’ll be very happy.
My stay was for a total of 29 nights as I was work in Hamilton, I found the whole procedure of check-in smooth & friendly, I had a choice of secure parking or yawing the parking bays at the rear of the hotel, I had the latter & had no problems at all.
The 1 bedroom apartment I had was spacious, very clean & well stocked with essentials.
Location is perfect for discovering all the pubs/restaurants on Victoria Street as it’s less than 2mins away but off the main road so not too noisy although you do get a little noise if your on the front of the hotel.
Check-out smooth & friendly again.
All in all a great place to stay & would 100% stay again when I return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I booked room direct from the website here a month before my visit. Requested for secured car park along with the booking. Rang twice to ask about the confirmation email of the booking about both room and car park as I still didnt recieve one. So I get it after 2 phone call on different occasion. Here is the worst part come. Rang again in the morning on the actual staying day and ask about the direction to car park as we were arriving late outside of hours. The female receptionist then told me that the direction will be in the envelope along the room key in the safe box for late check in procedure. So I asked again that this booking will be fine and no problem when we arrive as I know we will arrive quiet late and don't want to get stuck in middle of the night in Hamilton. So come to arriving to hotel around midnite. We proceed to check in, went into room. Voila no parking instruction. Called the night manager and she basicly just said its full that we need to book in advance. Okay. I guess A Month is not advance enough. So we resulted to call Skycity to ask if they willing to take casual parking as that is the only place
that open 24/7. My point is I get it carpark is such a small concern but the reason why we spesifically ask for it because we were driving from south island carrying our important belonging in our car to move to Auckland rather than just leaving it with the movers. So the reception in the morning told me they will investigate and find out what happen. After about an hour he leave a voicemail to say that he will discounted my bill at 15%. Uhm thats about $20 which is the cost of the parking in Skycity. Thanks. It was quiet an interesting walk too from hotel to Skycity there and back in middle of the night of Hamilton.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Check in on public holiday was easy and quick as reception was unstaffed. Our secure parking that was prebooked was definitely not secure as just parked in a lane behind hotel. The apartments we had were interconnected and very clean but extremely dated and carpets and sofas needed a good clean as covered in stains. We were only there one night to split our journey up traveling north so didn’t use any of the kitchen facilities. Our room at the front we heard trucks around 6am with reversing beepers going but our daughters room at the back was very quiet. Convenient location with Gloria Jeans directly underneath and subway and shopping Centre across road. Not to the standard of previous Quest hotels we have stayed at so a little disappointing.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family